Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Updates on the Anti-Postmaxx Resistance (formerly known as jihad against postmaxxers)

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
Here are the latest updates on the struggle:

- I have changed our name to the Anti-Postmaxx Resistance. Jihad had a negative impression due to globohomo propaganda. Also people might have got the impression that it's us attacking them. While we are actually defending ourselves against their ravaging the sewers.

- Our numbers have been increasing steadily since I started the resistance. We now have enough people supporting our cause to make a change.

- The next step of the resistance is to make ourselves known to the moderators. I have tagged them a few times but they did not respond. Now what you should do is start reporting the postmaxxers. Every time you get a notification only to realize it's a bump from a postmaxxer, every time your thread gets buried in the sewers, every time a 2018 thread is bumped by them for postmaxxing USE THE REPORT BUTTON. Let the moderators understand that we are upset. Force them into action!

Hopefully if we keep reporting them moderators will be forced into action. But if not I still have steps planned. Our victory is near!

Tagging known supporters of the resistance:
@Lolimancer
@Caesercel
@Nukethisgayearth
@Therapywasaaste
@MrJangles
@Dregster666
@Algeriancel
@Black Soul
@remincel
@TheUltimateMarkcel
@schrodingercoper
@Broly
@FamilyGuy1999
@Idotms
@dreadtheblackpill
@Beta_Le_Pew
@your personality
@IncelFromFinland
@ldar_ricecel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Copexodius Maximus
@Atavistic Autist
@sckicksal345
@bigantennaemay1
@WawelDragon1683
@LonelySquid

This thread also counts as the final warning for postmaxxers
@proudweeb @Jungle @Autist @IncelHQ @Draestyn

Limit your postmaxxing to the pinned counting thread in the sewers or face the consequences.

Take the resistance pill.

Pretty unique movement tbh.

Take the resistance pill.

Pretty unique movement tbh.
Tbh like I don’t mind postmarking but new cels do it just to look legit that’s where my problem is

@Jungle @Autist
:p

- I have changed our name to the Anti-Postmaxx Resistance. Jihad had a negative impression due to globohomo propaganda. Also people might have got the impression that it's us attacking them. While we are actually defending ourselves against their ravaging the sewers.

- Our numbers have been increasing steadily since I started the resistance. We now have enough people supporting our cause to make a change.

- The next step of the resistance is to make ourselves known to the moderators. I have tagged them a few times but they did not respond. Now what you should do is start reporting the postmaxxers. Every time you get a notification only to realize it's a bump from a postmaxxer, every time your thread gets buried in the sewers, every time a 2018 thread is bumped by them for postmaxxing USE THE REPORT BUTTON. Let the moderators understand that we are upset. Force them into action!

Hopefully if we keep reporting them moderators will be forced into action. But if not I still have steps planned. Our victory is near!

@Lolimancer
@Caesercel
@Nukethisgayearth
@Therapywasaaste
@MrJangles
@Dregster666
@Algeriancel
@Black Soul
@remincel
@TheUltimateMarkcel
@schrodingercoper
@Broly
@FamilyGuy1999
@Idotms
@dreadtheblackpill
@Beta_Le_Pew
@your personality
@IncelFromFinland
@ldar_ricecel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Copexodius Maximus
@Atavistic Autist
@sckicksal345
@bigantennaemay1
@WawelDragon1683
@LonelySquid

Limit your postmaxxing to the pinned counting thread in the sewers or face the consequences.
@your personality is one of the highest quality posters on this forum, and postcount moggs almost everyone. That’s rightfully earned. Meanwhile these jokers are making a mockery of this forum.

@your personality is one of the highest quality posters on this forum, and postcount moggs almost everyone. That’s rightfully earned. Meanwhile these jokers are making a mockery of this forum.
I will be their doom. :feelsmage:

I would do it but it is ultimately a cope. None of this resistance shit matters I will just continue to rot:feelsdevil:

Walking dead ban copy

It is War time brocel

I can't understand why you want to destroy our cope so much

@Lolimancer
@Caesercel
@Nukethisgayearth
@Therapywasaaste
@MrJangles
@Dregster666
@Algeriancel
@Black Soul
@remincel
@TheUltimateMarkcel
@schrodingercoper
@Broly
@FamilyGuy1999
@Idotms
@dreadtheblackpill
@Beta_Le_Pew
@your personality
@IncelFromFinland
@ldar_ricecel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Copexodius Maximus
@Atavistic Autist
@sckicksal345
@bigantennaemay1
@WawelDragon1683
@LonelySquid

Agreed TBH

How did we destroy it?
When people make threads there they won't get replies because you bury their threads under your bumps. I've had to make all my threads in the lounge ever since you've hijacked the sewers.
I've asked you (@proudweeb specifically) to stick to a few threads for postmaxxing so that others can use the sewers too. But you guys don't give a fuck and keep bumping threads.

incelerated

When people make threads there they won't get replies because you bury their threads under your bumps. I've had to make all my threads in the lounge ever since you've hijacked the sewers.
I've asked you (@proudweeb specifically) to stick to a few threads for postmaxxing so that others can use the sewers too. But you guys don't give a fuck and keep bumping threads.
incelerated

why can't you use the lounge? what exactly are you posting? the sewers is primarily low quality spam and you are surprised that's happening somehow:feelswhat:

I never get notifications from the postmaxxer faggots cause i don't use the sewers. Also i think they will just put everyone who'sa gainst them on ignore and continue sucking eachothers dicks in the sewers

Well let's see what happens with these reports.

Migration to the lounge is for the best tbh, like I said atleast 50-70% of those sewer threads were lounge/offtopic tier anyway :feelswhere:

Anyone else sort by first message now when they go to the sewers now?

Yeah I'll join lol

And of course, when I get this reminder, it's the one time I wake up and don't see postmaxx sewers notifications. :society: I'm still hesitant to return to the sewers, though. Afraid of what I might see there.

And of course, when I get this reminder, it's the one time I wake up and don't see postmaxx sewers notifications. :society: I'm still hesitant to return to the sewers, though. Afraid of what I might see there.
They haven't posted in my threads either. They are starting to realize the power of the resistance.

DkBZgba

We're coming for you @proudweeb @Jungle @Autist @IncelHQ @Draestyn

i can do that, not sure about the others

Together, we shall prevail!

:society:

worldwide jihad movement. no soy

Most you niggas are postmaxxers.

Please ban Proudfag.

sorry bout the 40,000 notifications lol. didn't think you'd get unbanned twice so we used your threads for maxxin
Please ban proudfag.

It was a successful movement I have to admit.
I wasn't very active in it though, but I still gave my vote of support.

It was a successful movement I have to admit.
I wasn't very active in it though, but I still gave my vote of support.
:feelsokman:

Double barrel blast to all fornicators and adulterers

it appears that OP is unhappy with users making several posts in quick succession, what does @unsettling & @Lolimancer think of this?

Blessed be Op's intellect

it appears that OP is unhappy with users making several posts in quick succession, what does @unsettling & @Lolimancer think of this?
The restless spam will become even greater without the sewers. Control must be maintained, there must always be a postmaxxer

The restless spam will become even greater without the sewers. Control must be maintained, there must always be a postmaxxer
You are the first person tagged in this thread. Why have you joined forces with the enemy, which is also obviously drawing its last breaths?

You are the first person tagged in this thread. Why have you joined forces with the enemy, which is also obviously drawing its last breaths?
because I'm lowkey a postmaxxer also BETRAYAL IS FUN AHAHAHAHAHAHA

exterminated OGs rip jungle