Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Update on my life

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I don’t know if anyone remembers me but I used to post here a while back but got banned for trolling lol. Anyways i’m back so i figured I’d update you all on some things that have happened in my life.

I started college recently because my parents basically forced me to go, so i now i have to sit in a classroom with a bunch of normie idiots and listen to them be a bunch of retards and do stupid assignments and write useless essays for my retarded professors. Plus there’s always these mentally ill autists with massive ADHD who have to raise their hand every second to explain some shit cuz they are smartasses who want to show everyone how “intellectual” they are. There’s this one girl in my class who does this shit and it pisses me off to no end. I swear to god she will never shut the fuck up. Colleges are a breeding ground for autistic nerds who are obsessed with education and shit who think they know everything, when in reality they’ve just been indoctrinated by progressive beliefs. And to be clear i have no problem with certain progressive beliefs but nowadays it seems like the right and the left side of politics are just two sides of the same coin, two competing sides who think they have all the answers and the other side is absolutely wrong. The problem is humans think they are infallible but the great news is that people have the power to see through the bullshit and realize that they are individuals who are smarter than this partisan bs we have going on.

I think my mindset has changed in certain ways. I’m not as angry as I used to be but I’m more depressed than I ever have been. I think it’s a mix of hopelessness combined with mellowing out with age. My interests have sorta shifted. Not really as into the blackpill anymore but more interested in like philosophy, science, political theory etc. I don’t know how much I’m gonna be posting here but tbh I’m mainly here because I like edgy humor and I feel like this is the only community I have left.

Oh, I also asked a girl for her number this year but she had a boyfriend of course. Don’t even know why i bothered trying jfl.

But yeah. Still a permavirgin loser who is rotting in my parents basement waiting for the day of me roping to finally come.

How have you guys been? I’ve probably missed a lot of shit that has happened in the last year or two while I’ve been away.

Last edited:
And to be clear i have no problem with certain progressive beliefs but nowadays it seems like the right and the left side of politics are just two sides of the same coin, two competing sides who think they have all the answers and the other side is absolutely wrong.
You are a fucking cretin if you truly believe the right is as bad as the left

I said they are both stupid I didn’t say they were equally as bad. But what difference does it make really. One side wants a fascist serf state and the other wants to put all incels in concentration camps, basically we are fucked either way

u r a retard if u think muh conservatives are any less cucks than the libs

I don’t know if anyone remembers me but I used to post here a while back but got banned for trolling lol. Anyways i’m back so i figured I’d update you all on some things that have happened in my life.

I started college recently because my parents basically forced me to go, so i now i have to sit in a classroom with a bunch of normie idiots and listen to them be a bunch of retards and do stupid assignments and write useless essays for my retarded professors. Plus there’s always these mentally ill autists with massive ADHD who have to raise their hand every second to explain some shit cuz they are smartasses who want to show everyone how “intellectual” they are. There’s this one girl in my class who does this shit and it pisses me off to no end. I swear to god she will never shut the fuck up. Colleges are a breeding ground for autistic nerds who are obsessed with education and shit who think they know everything, when in reality they’ve just been indoctrinated by progressive beliefs. And to be clear i have no problem with certain progressive beliefs but nowadays it seems like the right and the left side of politics are just two sides of the same coin, two competing sides who think they have all the answers and the other side is absolutely wrong. The problem is humans think they are infallible but the great news is that people have the power to see through the bullshit and realize that they are individuals who are smarter than this partisan bs we have going on.

I think my mindset has changed in certain ways. I’m not as angry as I used to be but I’m more depressed than I ever have been. I think it’s a mix of hopelessness combined with mellowing out with age. My interests have sorta shifted. Not really as into the blackpill anymore but more interested in like philosophy, science, political theory etc. I don’t know how much I’m gonna be posting here but tbh I’m mainly here because I like edgy humor and I feel like this is the only community I have left.

Oh, I also asked a girl for her number this year but she had a boyfriend of course. Don’t even know why i bothered trying jfl.

But yeah. Still a permavirgin loser who is rotting in my parents basement waiting for the day of me roping to finally come.

How have you guys been? I’ve probably missed a lot of shit that has happened in the last year or two while I’ve been away.
Have u made any genuine close friends at college?

how old are you now?

Have u made any genuine close friends at college?
Nope. I’ve basically been invisible all my life so I never really expected that to change when I got to college

u r a retard if u think muh conservatives are any less cucks than the libs
I mean the far right, not conservatives you moron. There is nothing left to conserve. And even if I meant conservatives, they may be cucks, but they’re not trying to lock people up for the words they say jfl

I said they are both stupid I didn’t say they were equally as bad. But what difference does it make really. One side wants a fascist serf state and the other wants to put all incels in concentration camps, basically we are fucked either way
Just fucking lol. You know only one side wants you dead

pretty sure both sides would kill incels given the chance :feelsjuice:
Given that many in this forum are far right, and have connections to the non incel far right, that is not true at all

All parties hate incels. There has currently not been a single candidate that has showed support for our demographic. Not one.
Incels are not a demographic. Men in general are though. The left is objectively more hostile to men. OP thinks both sides are just as bad. What part of this is hard to understand?

They're right wing of the US govt. Are you talking about fringe nazi groups or something?
I am talking about those on the fringe yes. OP said both extremes are bad. My point is the extreme right is not bad. Don’t know why that’s hard to understand