Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Update: Incel who touched a foid's arm avoids prison time

Dude got a harsher sentence than the girl who stabbed her boyfriend.

He didn't, actually, a community order is much less punitive than a suspended custodial sentence as far as the British criminal justice system is concerned.

The Lavinia Woodward case does piss me off. Stabs someone, drops out of Oxford, dates the son of a Russian billionaire. Life is easy for Stacies.

Holy fucking shit
5YEARS on sex offenders list? The hell?
For touching her arm?

OP how exactly is this Lifefuel? He still got morally shafted however they lubed him up.

Sent him to the mines!! :soy::soy:

Life fuel? The punishment is utterly ridiculous

Anyways, the sentence was out yesterday afternoon. He gets:
  • A 12-month community service order with 200 hours of "volunteer" work
  • 5 years on the sex offender's registry
  • An £80 fine
  • An £85 victims' surcharge
  • A further £250 bill to compensate the foid
  • A referral to a therapist for social anxiety
It's so fucking over, this clown world is a full blown feminist matriarchy. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

force that nigga to watch captain marvel

He didn't, actually, a community order is much less punitive than a suspended custodial sentence as far as the British criminal justice system is concerned.

The Lavinia Woodward case does piss me off. Stabs someone, drops out of Oxford, dates the son of a Russian billionaire. Life is easy for Stacies.
I mean. She didn't get anything. But he'll be a sex offender for 5 years.

What am I seeing here :feelstastyman:

Near future:

Therapist: What’s so funny?
The student: I was just thinking of a joke.
Therapisr: Do you want to tell it to me?
The student: You wouldn’t get it.

I mean. She didn't get anything. But he'll be a sex offender for 5 years.

All of her convictions will show up in a DBS check, and she'll never work in the medical field...considering that her degree is in medicine.

But none of that matters since she's dating a rich Chad.

The cucked kingdom is doomed

any punishment is outrageous. the judge deserve hanging
onion articles becoming reality

he avoided prison time but his life is still as good as ruined.

Nobody will hire him, even when he comes off the sex offenders register in 5 yrs, none will hire an ex offender except maybe factory work. Its over for him.

• An £80 fine
  • An £85 victims' surcharge
  • A further £250 bill to compensate the foid
monetary compensated for being touched by non-chad in 2019
Holy fucking shit
5YEARS on sex offenders list? The hell?
For touching her arm?
peak clown pussy worshipping as gods world

Anyways, the sentence was out yesterday afternoon. He gets:
  • 5 years on the sex offender's registry
JFL he is done. who wanna employ a sex offender?
Unattractive men cant win in this life
unless u got giga iq which is unlikely

Holy shit I can't believe they will put him on the sex offender list! WTF this can ruin his life, if he try to get a job he will be fucked, he is not the one to be punished is the foid who should be punished! She used him as excuse to have failed her Oxford admission and by creating this lie she hoped that the university would feel pity for her almost being "raped" and give her a free entry.

That's what makes this even more madding. It's hard to understand how anyone can be so casually evil, but it's even harder to understand why nobody else can see it. Clown world indeed.

Next time a woman touches you in any way, even accidentally, call the cops immediately

"Where have all the good men gone? Man up and take our shit! We deserve everything you speck of dust! REEEEEE"

Oi mate, you got a loicense to touch someone arm?

And cucks call us paranoid.....

His life is ruined, where is the [LifeFuel] in this? There is none.

He will never get a job, he will never get a girlfriend/wife, he will be ridiculed for life, people will always look at him like a child rapist or something. He can even end up beaten to a pulp by some sadist Chad or opportunist/virtue signalling beta cuck.

I think he will go in and out of mental hospitals frequently during his life. Not because of any mental condition previous to the incident, but because of the stress and humiliation he will suffer from now on.

Either that or he will kill himself by the end of the year.

His parents are upper-middle-class so he can probably NEET.

I know, it's not lifefuel, but considering he was convicted of an offence for which the maximum sentence is 10 years in prison...it kinda is, however twisted it seems.
Oi mate, you got a loicense to touch someone arm?

To be fair, prostitution is legal in the UK, but I'd be fucked over by undercover pigs if I tried the same shit in burgerland.

It's more scary to think what drove him to want to touch a thot's arm. The man must have been possessed or very mentally ill.

£415 is the cost of touching a foid's arm

I didn’t think he’d get prison time, I figured he’d get sent to therapy and released. This is actually absurd. Touching a woman in a non-sexual way and get your life ruined jfl.

Meanwhile Pakistani rape gangs are getting away with rapes or just getting slaps on the wrist. There is a deliberate war on white men.

Only because their jails are full and overcrowded.

He'd be better off in jail away from women and cuck society.

Last edited:
Always obtain written consent witnessed by a female judge before touching a woman.

we are in the early stages of the war against ugly men, its going to get much worse buddy boyos

Their foids have more T than their males.
It's the stuff in the water. :dafuckfeels: Some of the actual Femshreks you hear about is absolutely mental.
I was taking the piss out of the UK tv license and knife “crimes” culture
London town should be renamed Stabby town. :feelshaha:
we are in the early stages of the war against ugly men, its going to get much worse buddy boyos
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: This is going to get very painful I can just feel it.

They gave him all that just for touching some cunt's arm?
And that's supposed to be life fuel?
He might as well just kill himself now.

Still criminal. What a nice civilisation that modern Western

You might as well be put straight into a landfill if your born a male in the British Isles.

His life is over, anyway. He will never get a proper job and he'll be treated like a rapist for the rest of his life.

If you are a woman, just accuse some guy for sexual assault and you'll get money automatically

This isnt even peak clown world yet. in 2020+, ugly men will be sent to prison for looking at a foid for 0.1 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back