Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Update from my last posts, guys.

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
I said I would try to talk to a girl in the last thread, but as some of you already predicted, it didn't work. I ended up getting embarrassed and I just kept looking at some girls.

Although last week I was blocked and rejected by two other girls, I didn't feel sad. I didn't feel sad, although I felt a slight surge of anger at having been through such embarrassing situations.

Maybe I'll try something again later, think about giving up today, but I really want to feel that ecstasy of good feelings.

Thanks for the feedback from each of you.

I remember finally working up the courage to ask out a foid. And after she said no i that was just part of the game and was proud of pushing myself to ask her. And then after rejection after rejection eventually I realized there’s no point because im just embarrassing myself and no time is ever different

é brasileiro ? :feelssus:
posso te chamar no privado ? :feelsEhh: