Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Up 40% in less than a year on my Pfizer shares

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I noticed looking at a graph that in 2019 Pfizer shares were at $40(pre-Covid and way pre-Vaccines). Then by March 2021 the Pfizer shares had actually somehow fallen to like $37. So I bought in as this was the easiest trade in the world.

Yes normies on Wallstreet and pension funds and global wizz kid investors were that stupid that they hadn't yet figured out to buy Pfizer shares.

Now Pfizer shares are at $51.64.. and I see them going a lot higher.
As the shares fell imagine normies who were actually selling their Pfizer shares for a loss.

Last edited:
Yeah give money to those fucking jews, real smart

Yeah give money to those fucking jews, real smart

Look at me im the captain now

Yay up to $57.60 now.. up 55% now.

Mogs me, my portfolio is always red

Mogs me, my portfolio is always red

It took me a long time to get this knowledge. For Pfizer I valued the company at $300 billion+ even without the Covid vaccines.

But when I bought it the market cap was ~$210 billion. And I knew of the long term contracts governments were signing for the vaccines.

So I had a lot of upside potential but it was hard for me to see how Pfizer was worth less than what I was buying at.

That is what I wait for when the downside risk is low or even if it does go down I won't be down that much as a percentage. Yet the upside potential is still good.

So with my strategy I miss out on the high-flyers like Tesla, but I get a series of base hits and doubles every at bat almost.

Now I have my next step in stocks, where I try to get to. Pfizer's market cap is now ~$324 billion. But with the vaccines I view Pfizer as worth more than that so I am not in a rush to sell.

Last edited:
It took me a long time to get this knowledge. For Pfizer I valued the company at $300 billion+ even without the Covid vaccines.

But when I bought it the market cap was ~$210 billion. And I knew of the long term contracts governments were signing for the vaccines.

So I had a lot of upside potential but it was hard for me to see how Pfizer was worth less than what I was buying at.

That is what I wait for when the downside risk is low or even if it does go down I won't be down that much as a percentage. Yet the upside potential is still good.

So with my strategy I miss out on the high-flyers like Tesla, but I get a series of base hits and doubles every at bat almost.
What are your picks now?
Did your calculations change due to the arrival of the Omicron variant?

What are your picks now?
Did your calculations change due to the arrival of the Omicron variant?

Ya the way a lot of countries/states didn't panic as hard with Omicron shows me they are planning on winding things down for now in a lot of places. But the long term contracts Pfizer has and the idea of annual Covid shots it will become a big franchise. And the thing this week was in testing Pfizer's drug for people who do have Covid hit a home run that wasn't expected. So there is a lot of unexpected upside there.

Because the market has gone up so much this year and my main buys were back in 2020 and early this year I haven't really even looked at the stocks for 6 months.

One I have seen though and I like is Intel here at $49.55. That values Intel at $210 billion which imo is cheap for Intel.

I noticed looking at a graph that in 2019 Pfizer shares were at $40(pre-Covid and way pre-Vaccines). Then by March 2021 the Pfizer shares had actually somehow fallen to like $37. So I bought in as this was the easiest trade in the world.

Yes normies on Wallstreet and pension funds and global wizz kid investors were that stupid that they hadn't yet figured out to buy Pfizer shares.

Now Pfizer shares are at $51.64.. and I see them going a lot higher.
As the shares fell imagine normies who were actually selling their Pfizer shares for a loss.
Should have yolo’d on GME or AMC buddy boyo

Ya $61.15.. up 65% now.

Once something starts going up a lot all normies jump in. It will take normies awhile to keep buying in, so now I just ride this wave up and up.

Well done.

I can't see people willing to be jabbed every year or every quarter though.

not bad, tho I see demand for boosters tapering off as people get tired of the covid BS

Well done.

I can't see people willing to be jabbed every year or every quarter though.

not bad, tho I see demand for boosters tapering off as people get tired of the covid BS

At some point when normies push the stock too high in a frenzied herd buying, I will dump maybe 50% of my shares on them.

never made a profit

'You cannot stop the flow of our medicine to Russia': Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla​

:feelzez::feelzez:

Pfizer at $53 today. I've also got $1.57 in dividends since I bought 14 months ago at $37. So up 47% over that time. Once I get into these positions its hard to get me out. I'm not selling until I get a really high price.

All the normies and foids still have to be vaccinated down for years to come now. Nice thing is they stopped with the mandatory crap except in the most boot licking statist countries.

Don't forget the companies can invent some scam new fake illnesses that are more vaccines and more boosters. Normies and foids most of them are retarded germaphobes. They don't understand how the biology and immune systems work.

Normies and foids also love travelling, they are always getting on planes and going to other countries. Combined with their germaphobia, that is a great chance to sell them more expensive vaccines.

Eventually normies and foids including the ones who work at pension funds and similar institutional investors, they will figure out that they want to buy Pfizer and other pharmaceutical companies stocks. After they bid the stock up as all normies and foids are buying the shares, that is when I unload a bunch of shares at some highway robbery price on them.

Greedy leprechaun pot gold illustration angry 51223115