Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Unpopular opinion: Cold approach is a poor way of judging your SMV

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Serious.

Cold approach literally only works for 9/10 or higher NT Chads. The slightest bit of looks defect or lack of social skills will make it so that even your "regular" 8/10 Chad will get rejected on cold approaches.

The only way to truly judge your SMV is by warm approaching females you ACTUALLY KNOW. If you don't know any females? Its over.

The best way of judging your SMV is by how many women approach you at gyms/ parties/ clubs. Approaching a random woman without her giving you the slightest hint of an ioi is moronic and requires you to either be a complete retard or have enough confidence/ delusion that you have no respect for yourself.

Last edited:
Cold approach has always been the hardest way of approaching tbh

cold approaching is just odd, no one really does it unless it's in a bar or at a party.

very true

PUAs seem to think that cold approaches are the backbone of dating and sexual dynamics even though only like 5% of relationships start from cold approaches

The best way of judging your SMV is how many women approach you at gyms/ parties/ clubs.
No one here is going to have women approach them or have women ask them out unless they are larping fakecel faggots

No one here is going to have women approach them or have women ask them out unless they are larping fakecel faggots
Yeah, because incels have pretty much no SMV.

Ye cold approaching is stupid af especially during daytime out in the streets who tf does that.

The best way to know your SMV is by looking for IOI’s from women in your vicinity. If you have never gotten any, it’s over. That’s it. Anything else is cope.
If many girls are twirling their hair in their fingers and continuously looking at you, you’re at least high tier normie level. If they get close to you and touch you, you’re at least high tier normie level. If it’s never happened to you and you’re 16, it’s over.

Cold approach works if you have some bills in your pocket and she's a whore.

I feel sad for you Americancels.

I never tried this, but what if you cold approach women on social media, and try asking to pay them for sex?

Hang that bill hypnosis.

All cunts are have a price, more guys just have to make it explicit. Another way to tackle chads with a symbolic price tag.

The best way to know your SMV is by looking for IOI’s from women in your vicinity. If you have never gotten any, it’s over. That’s it. Anything else is cope.
If many girls are twirling their hair in their fingers and continuously looking at you, you’re at least high tier normie level. If they get close to you and touch you, you’re at least high tier normie level. If it’s never happened to you and you’re 16, it’s over.

"twirling hair" and "eye contact" and shit is redpill cope tbh. An ioi is when a foid goes up to you and tells you you're good looking or if her friend tells you that she thinks that you're good looking. Foids are very honest when it comes to what they think of good looking men. They had positive reinforcement their whole lives. They're not going to act like a shy incel who has to do a week of NoFap before he goes and says hi to his crush.
If a foid thinks a guy is good looking she'll make sure he knows it.

"twirling hair" and "eye contact" and shit is redpill cope tbh. An ioi is when a foid goes up to you and tells you you're good looking or if her friend tells you that she thinks that you're good looking. Foids are very honest when it comes to what they think of good looking men. They had positive reinforcement their whole lives. They're not going to act like a shy incel who has to do a week of NoFap before he goes and says hi to his crush.
Not true. I’ve seen this happen with my own chad brother and other decent looking guys. I’ve even asked my chad brother and he said they don’t actually say they like you, but they make it SUPER obvious. He is referring to IOI’s. It’s not cope, it’s real life.

Not true. I’ve seen this happen with my own chad brother and other decent looking guys. I’ve even asked my chad brother and he said they don’t actually say they like you, but they make it SUPER obvious. He is referring to IOI’s. It’s not cope, it’s real life.

yeah, then your brother isn't a Chad and those other decent looking guys aren't as decent looking as you think. Women go through their whole lives receiving constant positive reinforcement and being worshiped for having a hole between their legs. They have no reason to beat around the bush, especially with how rare good looking men are and them having to compete with other foids for those men. Look at Jeremy Meeks. Women literally made him rich before he even left prison.
Look at the foids approaching good looking guys on TikTok.

I have a mentalcel Chad friend who I used to try to NTmaxx. Here's a few approaches he had:

1) We were walking from McDonald's. He was smoking and 2 teenage foids walked up to us. One foid asked him "can I have a cigarette?" and the other one straight up asked "Can I have you?"
He laughed it off and as we were walking away, she screamed back "you're super fucking hot".
That's an ioi. She made her intentions clear as day.

2) We went to a pizza place after clubbing. He was completely fucked from drinking too much. He was swaying around and kept putting his head down on the table, trying to sleep. One foid walked over, told him to lift his head up, gasped and said "you're really good looking". He laughed, said "thanks, you too" under his breath to be polite and she said "no, i'm super serious, congratulate your parents for me".

3)We were walking out of the gym and a group of 5 foids were all eyeing one of us (obviously not me) as we walked past, one of them giggled and said "could you not have made it any more obvious that you were checking him out?" and then she shouted "stop, he'll hear you" and they all started laughing.

And there's plenty more.

THOSE are iois. Foids are very clear about their intentions. Saying otherwise is a cope.

yeah, then your brother isn't a Chad and those other decent looking guys aren't as decent looking as you think. Women go through their whole lives receiving constant positive reinforcement and being worshiped for having a hole between their legs. They have no reason to beat around the bush, especially with how rare good looking men are and them having to compete with other foids for those men. Look at Jeremy Meeks. Women literally made him rich before he even left prison.

I have a mentalcel Chad friend who I used to try to NTmaxx. Here's a few approaches he had:

1) We were walking from McDonald's. He was smoking and 2 teenage foids walked up to us. One foid asked him "can I have a cigarette?" and the other one straight up asked "Can I have you?"
He laughed it off and as we were walking away, she screamed back "you're super fucking hot".

2) We went to a pizza place after clubbing. He was completely fucked from drinking too much. He was swaying around and kept putting his head down on the table, trying to sleep. One foid walked over, told him to lift his head up, gasped and said "you're really good looking". He laughed, said "thanks, you too" under his breath to be polite and she said "no, i'm super serious, congratulate your parents for me".

3)We were walking out of the gym and a group of 5 foids were all eyeing one of us (obviously not me) as we walked past, one of them giggled and said "could you not have made it any more obvious that you were checking him out?" and then she shouted "stop, he'll hear you" and they all started laughing.

And there's plenty more.

THOSE are iois. Foids are very clear about their intentions. Saying otherwise is a cope.
Whatever happened to your friendship? I personally don’t notice how people look at me anymore I used to sense when people were staring at me but now I can’t look at people directly for some reason but I make sure voice has an affirmative tone

Last edited:
Whatever happened to your friendship? I personally don’t notice how people look at me anymore I used to sense when people were staring at me but now I can’t look at people directly for some reason but I make sure voice has an affirmative tone
moved away for college.

He fake ngl he could of kept up contact with ya but he probably hated your appearance

He was an extreme mentalcel. Heard rumours he got molested by father when he was a child. Last time I saw him he was 19 and still a virgin. Not sure about now.

The best way of judging your SMV is by how many women approach you at gyms/ parties/ clubs. Approaching a random woman without her giving you the slightest hint of an ioi is moronic and requires you to either be a complete retard or have enough confidence/ delusion that you have no respect for yourself.
/thread
very true

PUAs seem to think that cold approaches are the backbone of dating and sexual dynamics even though only like 5% of relationships start from cold approaches
i hate the fact that i bought into the PUA scam years ago

And there's plenty more.

That's hella explicit, I must learn his game. :feelsEhh:

tbh

lol einstein IQ

And there's plenty more.

He was an extreme mentalcel. Heard rumours he got molested by father when he was a child. Last time I saw him he was 19 and still a virgin. Not sure about now.
so mentalcels exist?
@Personalityinkwell thoughts?

Last edited:

And there's plenty more.

He has had girls approach him, but never straight up say “I like you and want to go out”. He says that they make it EXTREMELY obvious they like him. And he is a chad dude, i know what chads look like. He was the most popular and liked dude in middle and high school. Wanted by all the hot chicks. If that’s not a chad, idk what is.

He has had girls approach him, but never straight up say “I like you and want to go out”. He says that they make it EXTREMELY obvious they like him. And he is a chad dude, i know what chads look like. He was the most popular and liked dude in middle and high school. Wanted by all the hot chicks. If that’s not a chad, idk what is.

What do you mean by "extremely obvious"?

What do you mean by "extremely obvious"?
He said things such as I described like being close to him and touching him a lot. Laughing at everything he says, texting him first and often, twirling their hair and looking at him etc. IOI’s as the red pillers put it.

PUA sold you on 'cold approach' because most desperate betas buying overpriced dating advice have no social circle or enough bros to constantly go out with. Also the PUA gurus themselves who 'invented' PUA were friendless losers when they started gaming - so cold approach is assumed the obvious beginner default mode.

Cold approach is the absolute bottom tier of approach, in the same way that cold calling is the lowest tier of tele-marketing and street-marketing. Chances of failure and rejection are large, but on the flipside every idiot without resources, friends or knowledge can begin doing it.

High value people and high value institutions rarely if ever cold approach random people, networks of high value individuals find each other and cluster together via preselection. It's basic assortative mating and stratification. Even normies used to date via their networks of friends and acquaintances via personal introductions - before e-dating that is.

Last edited:
So any way, I'd say an IOI is an approach where the girl touches you. Eye contact and hair twirling is redpill cope, but actual physical contact initiated by her is a pretty good sign, especially if she's happy when doing it. I've seen it happen to above average dudes.

So any way, I'd say an IOI is an approach where the girl touches you. Eye contact and hair twirling is redpill cope, but actual physical contact initiated by her is a pretty good sign, especially if she's happy when doing it. I've seen it happen to above average dudes.
that and statements where she tells you ur hot

biggest IOI is when she sucks ur dick

Nah, there are subtle and less subtle IOIs, teenage girls tend to be very obvious about signalling interest in Chad, but get more subtle over time as they grow up. Eye contact is the most basic IOI in any human interaction - if people aren't interested in you they look elsewhere, even if you are the only person in the room. As an incel you should know that feel.

And there's plenty more.

Reading this post ruined my day

PUA sold you on 'cold approach' because most desperate betas buying overpriced dating advice have no social circle or enough bros to constantly go out with.
High IQ observation

there was a time where cold approach was still a thing and you got some "courage points" since most guys were too of a pussy to do that. But nowadays if anything is a failure sentence. And creepy if you're ugly.