Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why Females can't have autism, definitive proof

Categorically undeniably the most fucking retarded thing I have possibly ever heard in my entire life, not even joking. What you just uttered from your retard mouth is the equivalent of telling a paralysed person that they can walk with just some practice. IF YOU HAVE AUTISM, YOU HAVE A DISIBILITY, YOUR BRAIN DOES NOT WORK CORRECTLY AND IS DAMAGED.
You didn't even comprehend a single thing I said despite me trying to dumb it down for you, all you have is an emotional response. You don't have autism, you have low IQ and social anxiety coupled with low T, making you an emotional cuck incapable of abstract thinking. Ignored.

it's absolutely possible to successfully mimic a normie behaviour.
‘All autistics are equal’.

Some are more than others. Most of us try to hide what we are to get bullied less or not get frowned upon, not get mockery, or the disapproving stares of others. We are blind to it a bit but we do still feel it.

If we are lucky and don’t receive negatives we crave for positives. I do. You do and @Nikalas also is just the same. Let’s be nice.

It makes me tired, the faking to be someone else. I know people who cannot do that faking, even if they wanted to. And some just choose to not want to, they are based.

Peace

Last edited:
Relax @Nikalas. No need to get angry when others say stuff.

It’s a great thread you made.
Still love it :feelsjuice:

Let others BUMP it. Even when you disagree

No need to get angry when others say stuff.
Says me…. funny that I said that :feelskek:
As if I am based : -)

Sorry, just wanted you to be happy

@Nikalas

I am Still reading by the way, about the possible alternative shit people can have, looking a lot like what we have.

Thanks to you. I wasn’t aware.

:feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

No need to get angry when others say stuff.
No you're right, I just couldn't help it when that was the most stupid thing I have ever read in this forum. Not all people will get it and I should accept that.