Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Uni roommate regularly kicks me out of the dorm to have sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Recently, my normie 6/10 white uni roommate has been dating this white foid from our uni who is in some of my classes but we don't really speak. He has been kicking me out of the dorm room and texting me asking to have it for several hours of the night. It's complete suicide fuel. Apparently this is not an uncommon occurrence, it is called "sexiling" (most cucked possible phenomenon of uni life). We live in this room TOGETHER. It is OUR dorm room. Fuck her in a bathroom ffs. Just the thought of them having had sex within 10 feet of my own bed fills me with rage.

Bonus rage fuel article written by a college whorefoid about the practice:
https://www.hercampus.com/school/bryant/10-ways-politely-sexile-your-roommate

So… remember that Thursday night after Effins when you came bursting into your room cerca 1 AM with that boy you couldn’t keep your hands off of all night? Or that Tuesday afternoon that your boyfriend came to surprise you and you could not wait any longer to get it on… while your roommate was studying for her night class exam? OR that Saturday night you came tumbling into your room with a guy, trying to keep quiet while you did the deed, and THOUGHT your roommate was sleeping?

Tell him to find his own own room, pieces of trash like that can go bury themselves in a hole. People go to college to gain knowledge, not have sex. The western world has lost its way.

Isn't there anything you can do? Why not stand your ground and tell him to fuck off? That's what I would do tbh.

He should learn the "bros before hoes" bro code.

Isn't there anything you can do? Why not stand your ground and tell him to fuck off? That's what I would do tbh.
Apparently it is expected in the college world for roommates to acquiesce to this tomfoolery.

Apparently it is expected in the college world for roommates to acquiesce to this tomfoolery.
Like socially or by rule? If it's just a social thing, just tell him to fuck off and go against social rules. This is mad emasculating to you, you shouldn't accept that cuckery. If it's by rule of the dorm, then fucking move cause that's gay as hell.

Tell him to go fuck himself. What race are you? Anything but curry then u can try and go gangsta on him to scare him off LOL

Recently, my normie 6/10 white uni roommate has been dating this white foid from our uni who is in some of my classes but we don't really speak. He has been kicking me out of the dorm room and texting me asking to have it for several hours of the night. It's complete suicide fuel. Apparently this is not an uncommon occurrence, it is called "sexiling" (most cucked possible phenomenon of uni life). We live in this room TOGETHER. It is OUR dorm room. Fuck her in a bathroom ffs. Just the thought of them having had sex within 10 feet of my own bed fills me with rage.

Bonus rage fuel article written by a college whorefoid about the practice:
https://www.hercampus.com/school/bryant/10-ways-politely-sexile-your-roommate
Refuse to leave. He doesn't have a right to do that; make them fuck in the hallway if possible.

just be like next time I'm going to have to join in or you're going to have to pay me to leave the room.

lmao what the fuck

tie him up to his bed when he's sleeping and then wake up with a knife to his throat and tell him if he ever does that shit again you won't hesitate to slit it

choke them both out

Imagine, one day he brings out some asian whore to have sex with. How would you feel?

lmao what the fuck

tie him up to his bed when he's sleeping and then wake up with a knife to his throat and tell him if he ever does that shit again you won't hesitate to slit it
settle down there fam

lmao what the fuck

sounds awesome, but would get you some prison time

Fuck your roommate to show dominance, women dig that.

stop being a cuck and stay in the room

stop being an absolute bitch and stand your ground the fuck.

whats he gonna do about it if you don't leave? fuck her in front of you or what

just join in next time

ARE ou going to REport him to your REsident Assistant?

I'm grateful I never had to live in a college dorm or shared apartment with sexually active people, that must be hell. Especially if the femoid that came to fuck my roommate was really attractive, I wouldn't be able to endure it.

I once had a crush in a college student girl who shared her apartment/dorm with another girl and a faggot, it was hell thinking how that place must be basically a Chad/Chadlite cockfest going in turns into all eight resident's holes.

Stand your ground, OP. Refuse to leave the room and tell him to do it somewhere else. We're pushed around just for existing, it's your room too, not a room that he "allows" you to share.

Last edited:
take mattERs into your own hands, boyo...You know what saint elliot would want you to do on his day.

Show him and his femoid the "ERection in your pants" to assert your dominance.

I don't know about you, but our college makes roommates sign a roommate agreement. If your roommate breaks it you can tell your RA.

Also, you can apply to move at my school, can you at yours?

Also, isn't school over (or within like a week of over) for like every college? Are you not in America maybe this would explain

just fucking bust in when they're having sex with your dick out, show your dominance

OP you're a fucking pussy. Why the fuck do you let him do it?

The only thing I hate more than femoids are cucks who pretend to be incels. Tell your roomate this is your room and he can't fucking dicate how you spend your time in it.

I don't know about you, but our college makes roommates sign a roommate agreement. If your roommate breaks it you can tell your RA.

Also, you can apply to move at my school, can you at yours?

Also, isn't school over (or within like a week of over) for like every college? Are you not in America maybe this would explain
Yeah next week is our last week, but he's been doing this for 2 months now

stand your ground ffs, tell your roommate to move the fuck out or find a hotel. its your apartment aswell.

Just do not let him do it.

You are not obliged to obey him

just tell him to fuck off

lmao what the fuck

:feelsgah::feelsahh:

why not just say no?

Put around rumours that your roommate is secretly gay and has aids. The foid will drop him like a hot brick.

I would tell him that he needs to start going to her room. Realistically telling him to fuck off or refusing to leave without compromise is only going to hurt Op.

Doesn’t sound as bad as my freshman roommate. He fucked some fat roastie on our collective futon and left a disgusting huge cum stain there for the rest of the semester.

Tell him to fuck off and he needs to fuck somewhere else.

either one of these will do.

zastava_7_62_rifles.jpg

What is your background? I don't think you are white, since you stated that your roommate is white.

Are you a chink? A currycel? What is it?

Stand your ground, OP. Refuse to leave the room and tell him to do it somewhere else. We're pushed around just for existing, it's your room too, not a room that he "allows" you to share.

I have a much better idea ........ Get a fish, leave it in a tupple ware container for a week outside so it starts to decay and then just smoother it all over his clothes. If he says can you smell something rotten just say "no I can't but there is this flu going about". He'll think nothing of it and put his clothes on and the Femoid will start to complain like mad.

Last edited:
I have a much better idea ........ Get a fish, leave it in a tupple ware container for a week outside so it starts to decay and then just smoother it all over his clothes. If he says can you smell something rotten just say "no I can't but there is this flu going about". He'll think nothing of it and put his clothes on and the Femoid will start to complain like mad.

what kind of larping shit is this?

The year is almost over, finish on good terms with your roommate and make sure you never have to share a dorm with him again.

what kind of larping shit is this?

Just some street gang prank off step up movie franchise but I was insisting he put a fish in the dorm :D. Decaying smoked haddock really does reek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back