Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Uni roommate regularly kicks me out of the dorm to have sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
Tell that little cuckboy to shut the fuck up and to fuck his girlfriend at her dorm. You shouldn't have to leave your dorm for hours because he wants to fuck.

You are cucked af man, I wouldn't stand for that shit even once.

You split the costs right? Life is too short to be a cuck.

If you're ugly and you have to get roommates, and not have your own room. You are beyond fucked.

I'd honestly rape him

why are you afraid of your roomie?

Recently, my normie 6/10 white uni roommate has been dating this white foid from our uni who is in some of my classes but we don't really speak. He has been kicking me out of the dorm room and texting me asking to have it for several hours of the night. It's complete suicide fuel. Apparently this is not an uncommon occurrence, it is called "sexiling" (most cucked possible phenomenon of uni life). We live in this room TOGETHER. It is OUR dorm room. Fuck her in a bathroom ffs. Just the thought of them having had sex within 10 feet of my own bed fills me with rage.

Bonus rage fuel article written by a college whorefoid about the practice:
https://www.hercampus.com/school/bryant/10-ways-politely-sexile-your-roommate
Tell that piece of crap he can rent a motel for the night. Or just report everything or go complete mental and get your own room. My buddy did that in college and he was alot happier

honestly this is why im glad i dont have to suffer in dorms

tbh fam you should tell him to go FUCK himself, report him to the dorm admin for sneaking a femoid in or ask to have a go at his gf as well

i mean shit, you're paying for that dorm as well. might as well get something out of the deal. :kys:. tbh if it was me i'd just say fuck you and blast renai circulation all night long, even when he's trying to sleep

OP you are getting something out of this right, something in return?

Because if not you are a complete cuck
last resort tell him you want in on the sex

I would tell him that he needs to start going to her room. Realistically telling him to fuck off or refusing to leave without compromise is only going to hurt Op.

Doesn’t sound as bad as my freshman roommate. He fucked some fat roastie on our collective futon and left a disgusting huge cum stain there for the rest of the semester.
Fuck that's sui fuel. Burn the futon and make him pay for it
What is your background? I don't think you are white, since you stated that your roommate is white.

Are you a chink? A currycel? What is it?
Chink with death sentence gook slit eyes.

Sorry OP but you're a massive cuck.

Tell him to fuck off, and if he protests bash his skull in with a baseball bat until he becomes a brain damaged incel.

It's fine here and there like at a once a week rate. but if he's doing it like every other day he needs to find another spot lol.

It's fine here and there like at a once a week rate. but if he's doing it like every other day he needs to find another spot lol.
NO. NEVER!

OP is such a cuck.

Next time your roommate asks, just say no.

What's he gonna do? Pay for a hotel out of pocket?

Don't let normies walk over you.

you do got to draw boundaries. ive had some past jobs that people took some bad advantage of me. i just flat out told those people if you dont work and run off the line im going to too. idk about the customers. they got them all steamed but at least they cut back on doing that shit.

thankfully now i just do a solo job. i dont think i'll ever do anything that requires teamwork again. still when you in those situations still got to stand up.

Either stand your ground and tell him no, or demand payment or some other benefit for doing so.

refuse to leave next time.

Damn that's awful.

Go ER, they are useless to society any ways.

Just tell him to fuck off, tell him to fuck her when you're out of the dorm by your own volition, even a high inhib loser like me would do it, there is no fucking way some fucker will drive me out of the dorm that i rightfuly inhabit so he can have the fun i will never have, i can't allow that shit to happen.

It's fine for him to have her over occasionally, but from what it sounds like, he's not respecting your right to the room. Doesn't she have a dorm he can sleep in half the time? I'm glad I never lived in the dorms. Living in a house/flatshare is more ideal because you get your own room.

this is high level cuck shit. I can't even fathom this scenario.

Tell him to fuck off.

Better yet, tell him to pay you for every night he does it. Say it's either that or the girl has to suck your dick too.

Fuck having a roommate unless you aren't making money from it.

Either make him pay or make him walk. Fuck whatever "socially accepted" bullshit this is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back