Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Uni prof flirting with chad in front of class

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
The guy is like 7 feet. I dunno, the tallest guy in class is easily 6'3" and he's a head taller than him. Brutal heightmog.

Long story short, class commence, i take my dose of xanax every tuesday just for this particular class and because of this particular teacher, and also to not just faint when she picks me (guess what, she never did jfl).

She picks him on purpose, as always (sometimes he stands at the blackboard for the entire duration of the class), and looks up at him, she's tall, but he towers over her like a fucking Hercules. She will always stand as close as possible with her head looking up as high as possible, like they're about to kiss right there. It's like that with every single girl he's seen and because there's none in my group, they come down/upstairs just to see him during breaks and go for a hug instantly.

He doesn't even give a fuck, he doesn't flirt with none of them, he barely fucking talks.

WOMEN ARE SHIT PERRAZZZZ

Brutal. I wouldn't be surprised if the contrast between the way their roastie teachers treat them compared with the Chads would be the first, or one of the first, blackpills a lot of guys here have seen.

Nothing more annoying than when some bitch with delusions of self-importance can't seem to go two sentences without starting to scream at you no matter what you're talking about, only to start acting like any basic bitch her students' age when talking with the roided-out bullies:feelsclown::feelsree:.

The heightpill destroyed my life prospects, to think a man can literally be worshipped as a god for barely existing just because he's tall kek, it is the very definition of unfairness and clown world. Worst of all is most tallfags are too retarded to realize the power they hold anyway.

Brutal. I wouldn't be surprised if the contrast between the way their roastie teachers treat them compared with the Chads would be the first, or one of the first, blackpills a lot of guys here have seen.

Nothing more annoying than when some bitch with delusions of self-importance can't seem to go two sentences without starting to scream at you no matter what you're talking about, only to start acting like any basic bitch her students' age when talking with the roided-out bullies:feelsclown::feelsree:.
You just decribed that bitch with precision.

Your life is somehow a romantic movie if you're a chad

The heightpill destroyed my life prospects, to think a man can literally be worshipped as a god for barely existing just because he's tall kek, it is the very definition of unfairness and clown world. Worst of all is most tallfags are too retarded to realize the power they hold anyway.
What also is a really shitty part of seeing tallfags is that they literally worship themselves for being very tall.
I've noticed that tallfags hang out with almost entirely other tallfags, mainly because the only thing they can talk about their height, an impressive achievement where they definitely tried really hard to accomplish.

My dick got hard when i saw their height difference, please don't ban me.

Chad will always be approached, even in secluded settings.

Report it to the university

You mean so other roasties can come to class to take a look?
True lol, the entirety of the displinery boards of colleges are run by retarded foids that only care about Title IX bullshit, good luck reporting foid misconduct to a bunch of blown out bitches

Atleast its predictable

It's because she can sense his good personality

He doesn't even give a fuck, he doesn't flirt with none of them, he barely fucking talks.
It must be his superb and impeccable personaliteehee TM that radiates his wahmen loving aura that the foidlossusses can detect with their built-in personality detectors TM they are born with.

It must be his superb and impeccable personaliteehee TM that radiates his wahmen loving aura that the foidlossusses can detect with their built-in personality detectors TM they are born with.
height acts a better broadcaster for personality that allow foids to use their personality detector more efficiently :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: Thats why large men are rarely the ones that abuses them its always short insecure incels

This shit is what haunts me at night.

I picture myself towering over that milf teacher, i googled "perfect height difference" and my eyes started to water again words are just words and you know it better unless fakecel.

Her womb is yearning for his sperm.

My dick got hard when i saw their height difference, please don't ban me.
It was probably your foid teachers ass that got you hard. Usually the schools like to accept women with dumptrucks as teachers so that when they bend over a desk to help a student it's a massive thirsttrap for no reason so yeah.

I remember my high school history class we had a cute young teacher and she basically just flirted with one of 2 Chads the whole time and didn’t teach us shit.

She was drooling so much after looking up at him she literally forgot was she was about to say, I could not make this shit up.

And back in the day the stupid young me was thinking why do teachers treat me this bad. Honest to god, I never got as much abuse from anyone but the teachers, through all of my education. The teasing, the mocking, provoking me with unjust grades, telling my parents after they intervened "oh i just wanted to scare him because he looked like he doesnt care" yes bitch I never cared, but you couldnt give me bad grade unless you did it on purpose, so she did, they gave me bad grades on grounds of being silent, minding my own business, going my own way but most of all because I am ugly.

I dont know how much longer boys. I really dont know.