Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Unexpectedly based comments on today's Financial Times article

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
★★★
 2024 07 22  103117

So the article is about DEI woke rubbish is now facing the backlash and i was pretty much surprised to find those comments were most recommended, especially given that FT these days were pushing those useless woke BS so staunchly.

2024 07 22  103805

This is the most recommended comment and pointing out "upper middle class women" have been benefitted the most from this utter nonsense.

2024 07 22  103042

and the reply to the original comment. This is so fucking spot on. Do i need say more?

2024 07 22  104125

Yes, under this scam men(esp deathnics such as curry and rice) were the most persecuted in the name of "Diversity, Equality, Inclusion".

They will step back for a bit and come back stronger than ever when it’s safe to do so.

View attachment 1204383
So the article is about DEI woke rubbish is now facing the backlash and i was pretty much surprised to find those comments were most recommended, especially given that FT these days were pushing those useless woke BS so staunchly.

View attachment 1204386
This is the most recommended comment and pointing out "upper middle class women" have been benefitted the most from this utter nonsense.

View attachment 1204387
and the reply to the original comment. This is so fucking spot on. Do i need say more?

View attachment 1204388
Yes, under this scam men(esp deathnics such as curry and rice) were the most persecuted in the name of "Diversity, Equality, Inclusion".
Giga based. I hope the pendulum is finally starting to swing back on the diversity quota shit

Giga based. I hope the pendulum is finally starting to swing back on the diversity quota shit
Yeah they need white men to fight as obedient ZOGbots so their throwing them a bone

Maybe they'll get one white MC

One small step towards undoing the damage caused.

It's just kabuki theater. The Jews have not lost any power; nothing important is actually changing.

Why this isn't shouted from the rooftops I'll never understand.

Wait yes I do. Believe all women, all women are angels, worship and DIE FOR ALL WOMAN.

Good Morning.

They're most likely still doing it just not officially. As long as women are in power at hr straight white men will be discriminated against. The only way to end discrimination would be to hire blindly without knowledge of race or gender which is borderline impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back