Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unable to fit in to my own culture. Socially excluded by women.

SeasonofTreason

SeasonofTreason

Greycel
Hi, this is my first post here. I'm a 24 year old incel from Eastern Europe, Romania, and I think this could be because of some kind of strange cultural separation from my part due to not being able to socialize enough from a young age and spending too much time on the internet, besides the other obvious reasons like being short (only 5'6,5"), going bald early and having an average face.

Throughout nearly all of my school life, I was pretty much excluded from all social groups, and especially by girls and could barely talk to anyone because nobody would accept me, most likely due to being short, very timid and very weird, there's also a strong possibility I could have ADD and/or autism, my parents never wanted to get a doctor to diagnose me because it's an extremely taboo topic in my culture, and my parents simply didn't want to accept their son has a mental illness.

Unlike 99.9% of kids at that time in my area who were outside playing and socializing and what not, I was sitting there in front of the tv or pc watching american cartoons, blockbusters or anime or playing video games, because my parents somehow decided it was a good idea to let me spend time with these. Even if those things were fairly accessible in the mid 2000s, those were most definitely not popular mediums not even for kids and as a result I was the only weirdo around who even knew what a video game was. I learned english quickly from these and my mannerisms and way of speaking became influenced by those mediums which furthered the social exclusion from all the other kids. In a messed up way, consuming western/japanese media was my only "substitute" for socializing.
I started drawing a lot back then and I was mostly drawing what I saw in movies, games or cartoons/anime, and even though I like to say I'm quite good at drawing and some art teachers even appreciated me, most people here (and this applies especially to foids) can't really comprehend a drawing of say, some Yu-Gi-Oh character and other things like that, simply because they have no reference whatsoever for this, they never heard of those things, don't know what they are, and can't relate to them in any way, doesn't matter if it's "good" or not, therefore it's just weird for them.

A similar thing happened when I started playing guitar. I was randomly watching youtube and came across DBZ or Naruto AMVs with nu-metal music (Linkin Park and the likes) in the background and 14 year old me was easily impressed by that shit, so I wanted to play that on guitar. I also decided to try and become popular with girls when I noticed chadlites were attracting girls with playing music, but I didn't realize that it was only because of: a) they are handsome and playing an instrument is just a bonus, and b) they were playing romanian pop songs and not crappy american nu-metal or cartoon theme songs. Again, girls just can't relate to that stuff, even if I'm "good" at playing guitar.

With all that said art or music aren't profitable activities here anyway not even from a social standpoint unless you're a Chad, frankly, I would say football (soccer) is the most popular activity here that'll get you laid quickly, but I'm just retarded at any sport. My culture breeds strong police officers, athletes, engineers and high status people into law or medicine, not short autistic wimps like me who draw cartoons and play guitar, doesn't matter if I'm actually talented or not. I've always sucked shit at math so getting into a STEM career is out of the question, at least that way I would've had enough money to be a betabux.

Now that I'm 24, every girl is already taken and some even get married, not that I'd have a chance anyway. Over here it's extremely important to be with the world and to be socially experienced and date a lot starting as young as 12 or 13, very few people are incels, it's something unheard of here, being inexperienced at this age is already a death sentence. Most likely if I was actually attractive, things would've been a lot easier.

Your thoughts on this?

over for guitarcels. we aren't cool anymore and only zoomer nigger rappers are popular now in music

I can say the same for me. I don't feel like I belong in my country too. :feelscry:

Sorry brocel, i feel similar

Similar story for me brocel...
Thats brootal:fuk::fuk:

Already have
You're still young.

You're not extremely short or hideous looking.

Invest in your career and join a "normie" hobby group, playing pop songs, for instance.

In my country, many guys who enjoy classical and metal music (which aren't popular) also play pop music in bands to socialize with normies. I know a metalhead who used to play normie music in normie bands just for the money, trips, gigs, socialization and attention. You wouldn't know he's a metalhead unless you ask.

Many guys who are anime fans and like to draw anime-style cartoons also draw normie things. I have a friend who is an otaku but became a professional illustrator (makes advertisements etc.) and he gets normie attention by drawing normie things, editing normie's photos, etc. You wouldn't know he's an anime fan unless you ask.

You're young, you have have many options.

If you remain stubborn, only talking about your interests you'll keep being ostracized. If you do stuff normies relate to, they may become more interested in you and your interests. Don't expect normies to understand your interests if you don't put effort into understanding theirs.

Very, very relatable. Where i live, especially guys of my ethnicity are heavily into thug thug, car, criminal culture and i never fit in. I was a loner who watched western movies all day, later i got into japanese video games. No one here liked video games and horror movies back then in early 00s. Now im in 30s and every one foid is married with children.

You're still young.

Invest in your career and join a "normie" hobby group, playing pop songs, for instance.

In my country, many guys who enjoy classical and metal music (which aren't popular) also play pop music in bands to socialize with normies. I know a metalhead who used to play normie music in normie bands just for the money, trips, gigs, socialization and attention. You wouldn't know he's a metalhead unless you ask.

Many guys who are anime fans and like to draw anime-style cartoons also draw normie things. I have a friend who is an otaku but became a professional illustrator (makes advertisements etc.) and he gets normie attention by drawing normie things, editing normie's photos, etc. You wouldn't know he's an anime fan unless you ask.

If you remain stubborn, only talking about your interests you'll keep being ostracized. If you do stuff normies relate to, they may become more interested in you and your interests. Don't expect normies to understand your interests if you don't put effort into understanding theirs.
The point I was trying to make is that it's my fault for letting myself get so influenced by media outside of my culture. Now my head is filled to the brim with this stuff and I find it hard to relate to anything else without becoming extremely anxious/uncomfortable. Yeah I did try in the past to cater to the "normie" audience but it always felt so forced on my part and I think people could tell I was not enjoying it and only doing those to fit in. It's just hard to relate to normies.

Very, very relatable. Where i live, especially guys of my ethnicity are heavily into thug thug, car, criminal culture and i never fit in. I was a loner who watched western movies all day, later i got into japanese video games. No one here liked video games and horror movies back then in early 00s. Now im in 30s and every one foid is married with children.
Imagine playing Titan Quest , trying to Copy * the righteous fire build from path of Exile. And its actually doable Kind of . Lol

Its over. Imagine normies caring About playing arpg Doing damage Aura Style builds. :feelsclown: over for me.

Anyways . You might aswell Just enjoy yourself at this Point. This Life is a huge fuck you to Most man ( but man are bluepilled so they keep working and Shit )

So you should Be a fuck you Back . And give lesser shits

Are you ugly and physically weak/high inhib? If yes, then I don't need another explanation.

Are you ugly and physically weak/high inhib? If yes, then I don't need another explanation.
Physically weak, yeah, kinda, I guess, I'm rather skinny. I do get anxious in social situations. Ugly? dunno about that, nobody ever really said anything to suggest that and I even asked others to give me a brutally honest answer, I'm defo not all that handsome tho.

Giga over for incels who live in chad/low inhib countries :worryfeels:

It's just hard to relate to normies.
You're probably autistic and/or ADD.

Try to read some resources on this subject.

Also, fake it until you make it is a good advice here. If you wait until the day you wake up psychologically relating to normies, you'll wait forever. Just start doing normie things without relating at all, and over time you'll develop the affinity. It's like getting job experience... you start a job that stresses you because you don't know what you're doing but over time it becomes second nature.

I can say the same for me. I don't feel like I belong in my country too. :feelscry:
Same hear! And I American!
Hi, this is my first post here. I'm a 24 year old incel from Eastern Europe, Romania, and I think this could be because of some kind of strange cultural separation from my part due to not being able to socialize enough from a young age and spending too much time on the internet, besides the other obvious reasons like being short (only 5'6,5"), going bald early and having an average face.

Throughout nearly all of my school life, I was pretty much excluded from all social groups, and especially by girls and could barely talk to anyone because nobody would accept me, most likely due to being short, very timid and very weird, there's also a strong possibility I could have ADD and/or autism, my parents never wanted to get a doctor to diagnose me because it's an extremely taboo topic in my culture, and my parents simply didn't want to accept their son has a mental illness.

Unlike 99.9% of kids at that time in my area who were outside playing and socializing and what not, I was sitting there in front of the tv or pc watching american cartoons, blockbusters or anime or playing video games, because my parents somehow decided it was a good idea to let me spend time with these. Even if those things were fairly accessible in the mid 2000s, those were most definitely not popular mediums not even for kids and as a result I was the only weirdo around who even knew what a video game was. I learned english quickly from these and my mannerisms and way of speaking became influenced by those mediums which furthered the social exclusion from all the other kids. In a messed up way, consuming western/japanese media was my only "substitute" for socializing.
I started drawing a lot back then and I was mostly drawing what I saw in movies, games or cartoons/anime, and even though I like to say I'm quite good at drawing and some art teachers even appreciated me, most people here (and this applies especially to foids) can't really comprehend a drawing of say, some Yu-Gi-Oh character and other things like that, simply because they have no reference whatsoever for this, they never heard of those things, don't know what they are, and can't relate to them in any way, doesn't matter if it's "good" or not, therefore it's just weird for them.

A similar thing happened when I started playing guitar. I was randomly watching youtube and came across DBZ or Naruto AMVs with nu-metal music (Linkin Park and the likes) in the background and 14 year old me was easily impressed by that shit, so I wanted to play that on guitar. I also decided to try and become popular with girls when I noticed chadlites were attracting girls with playing music, but I didn't realize that it was only because of: a) they are handsome and playing an instrument is just a bonus, and b) they were playing romanian pop songs and not crappy american nu-metal or cartoon theme songs. Again, girls just can't relate to that stuff, even if I'm "good" at playing guitar.

With all that said art or music aren't profitable activities here anyway not even from a social standpoint unless you're a Chad, frankly, I would say football (soccer) is the most popular activity here that'll get you laid quickly, but I'm just retarded at any sport. My culture breeds strong police officers, athletes, engineers and high status people into law or medicine, not short autistic wimps like me who draw cartoons and play guitar, doesn't matter if I'm actually talented or not. I've always sucked shit at math so getting into a STEM career is out of the question, at least that way I would've had enough money to be a betabux.

Now that I'm 24, every girl is already taken and some even get married, not that I'd have a chance anyway. Over here it's extremely important to be with the world and to be socially experienced and date a lot starting as young as 12 or 13, very few people are incels, it's something unheard of here, being inexperienced at this age is already a death sentence. Most likely if I was actually attractive, things would've been a lot easier.

Your thoughts on this?
Sorry you learned how to be an American via the one-eyed-jew bro! (Television)

Whatever you do...

Don't go "Vlad the impaler!"

Same hear! And I American!
America used to be a country with a more introverted culture. Then all the browns came in and made it extroverted:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

over for guitarcels. we aren't cool anymore and only zoomer nigger rappers are popular now in music
make beats on fl studio bro!

How does that work out for you?
It helped.

I have some friends from college, we do normie things together. In the beginning it was awful, but I pressed on. Eventually I grew used to it. Nowadays I even enjoy going out with them to normie spaces like bars.

Doesn't happen often anymore, but one or twice a year.

You're still young.

how do you know he ISN'T hideous

It helped.

I have some friends from college, we do normie things together. In the beginning it was awful, but I pressed on. Eventually I grew used to it. Nowadays I even enjoy going out with them to normie spaces like bars.

Doesn't happen often anymore, but one or twice a year.
Doesn't it feel completely bland?

Imagine playing Titan Quest , trying to Copy * the righteous fire build from path of Exile. And its actually doable Kind of . Lol
You are the only other person on this forum who I've seen said they played Titan Quest, it is such a good game. I'm sure you've played grim dawn by now.

Your thoughts on this?
Your only choice is to wealthmaxx.

Doesn't it feel completely bland?
In the beginning, yes.

But then I learned to stop worrying and got to enjoy the show.

In the beginning, yes.

But then I learned to stop worrying and got to enjoy the show.
Maybe you're NT to some point, dunno. Good for you nonetheless.

You are the only other person on this forum who I've seen said they played Titan Quest, it is such a good game. I'm sure you've played grim dawn by now.

Your only choice is to wealthmaxx.
My PC is Shit Else i would Play Last Epoch all day . And that Shit isnt on console So i Play Path of Exile instead.

It has the Most depth of all arpgs but its a little tryhard in its difficulty.

You can actual Flip currency there lol. On PC its propably easier since there is a Bigger economy Then on console . :feelsclown::bigbrain: