Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UN staffers caught having sex in official car

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/j_txb9OX66k

The video shows a woman in a red dress straddling a man in the back seat of a vehicle
Jfl, instead of investing Israelis war crimes against arabcels, they are spending their time fucking in a company vehicle while on company time.
And we send billions of our tax dollars to these clowns

Lol at the oldcel sleeping in the front seat.

I’d fuck a Stacy without giving a fuck about corona tbhngl.

The UN is useless. They have multiple dictators running the human rights council.

That is where your money goes incel boyos

That is where your money goes incel boyos
What's even funnier is that it looks like that fatcel that's having sex is doing it with a prostitute. So our government pays those faggots to get prostitutes but if I try to get a prostitute in America I'll be thrown in prison

Kek.

In all seriousness, the UN does a lot of great things that normies don't talk about because they are boring. Agencies like the UPU, ITU, ICAO, IMO, WMO standardize postal arrangements, maritime and civil aviation protocols, meteorological reporting standards, et cetera.

Also, JFL at Fox claiming that "the UN is reeling". No it isn't, this is just an individual personnel matter.

This shouldn't be common or socially accepted but it is, just to flaunt in virgin male's faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back