Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ukrainian refugees as solution for Polish Incels?

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★
As you know Poland now full of female Ukrainian refugees, as far I can see from the media. What for effect will this have on the country? Is this the solution for the Incel problem?

I bet those polish men rape the ukrainan foid refugees secretly so no media will cover it unlike those fillthy rapefugees from muslim majority country.

[UWSL][UWSL]I'm[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]I[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]the[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]only[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]one[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]noticing[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]the[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]massive[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]JBW[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]pill[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]this[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]conflict[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]has[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]shown[/UWSL][UWSL], [/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]literally[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]thousneds[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]of[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]people[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]are[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]lining[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]up[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]to[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]take[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]in[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Ukranian[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]refugees[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]and[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]help[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]them even in muslim countries. Truely life is over for ethnics like myself.[/UWSL]

polacks are just fucking gross simps with no dignity. They can´t even beat a fembot to death or rape bitch because of they soyboy mindset. I will utilize all polish whores soon (in video game)
20220220 221725

I mean who gives a hoot about the rights of a toilet? They should be thankful they aren't getting murdered by Russians right now. I thought sluts wanted equality but I see it goes out the window when big boy Russia comes to the table. Remember that Feminists say that Figs are as strong as Men? They had their chance to prove it and only proved how yellow they are. Now their Men will die while they fuck about with other races. So much for loyalty.. Ukrainian Men literally for their whores to get fucked by other men. Literally cucked.

I mean who gives a hoot about the rights of a toilet? They should be thankful they aren't getting murdered by Russians right now. I thought sluts wanted equality but I see it goes out the window when big boy Russia comes to the table. Remember that Feminists say that Figs are as strong as Men? They had their chance to prove it and only proved how yellow they are. Now their Men will die while they fuck about with other races. So much for loyalty.. Ukrainian Men literally for their whores to get fucked by other men. Literally cucked.
Emma with two moms will be gangbanged by Chad Vlad and Chaddam rn if she ever step her feet in ukraine. Eastern Europe war is filled with pilled up rape cases totally gargantuan.

Emma with two moms will be gangbanged by Chad Vlad and Chaddam rn if she ever step her feet in ukraine. Eastern Europe war is filled with pilled up rape cases totally gargantuan.
Awesome. :feelsohh:

Like I give two shits. This kind of stupidity is women moments televised for everyone.

Lmao, Poland is just a side stop on their way to prime countries like Germany and Sweden.

[UWSL][UWSL]I'm[/UWSL][/UWSL] [UWSL][UWSL]I[/UWSL][/UWSL] [UWSL]the[/UWSL] [UWSL]only[/UWSL] [UWSL]one[/UWSL] [UWSL]noticing[/UWSL] [UWSL]the[/UWSL] [UWSL]massive[/UWSL] [UWSL]JBW[/UWSL] [UWSL]pill[/UWSL] [UWSL]this[/UWSL] [UWSL]conflict[/UWSL] [UWSL]has[/UWSL] [UWSL]shown[/UWSL][UWSL], [/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]literally[/UWSL][/UWSL] [UWSL][UWSL]thousneds[/UWSL][/UWSL] [UWSL]of[/UWSL] [UWSL]people[/UWSL] [UWSL]are[/UWSL] [UWSL]lining[/UWSL] [UWSL]up[/UWSL] [UWSL]to[/UWSL] [UWSL]take[/UWSL] [UWSL]in[/UWSL] [UWSL][UWSL]Ukranian[/UWSL][/UWSL] [UWSL]refugees[/UWSL] [UWSL]and[/UWSL] [UWSL]help[/UWSL] [UWSL]them even in muslim countries. Truely life is over for ethnics like myself.[/UWSL]
Ask your fellow ethnics for help. You like to shit on whitey so much, dont complain now.