Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel UK is legit heaven for currys who like white women

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Self-banned
-
Ded srs. I see so many Brown guys holding hands with white foids here , you will see stylemaxxed mtn NT currys with white women so often its crazy. Most UK foids are ugly tho but still I see curries with some decent looking white girls.

yes but usually they are not curries, more likely thugmaxxed pakis or sands

British in 1800s : Karma is Hindu bullshit, we gonna conquer these Hindu mfs :feelshehe:
British today : Stop taking over our country curries :lasereyes:

My sister is with a thugmaxxed curry

they're mostly pakis

pakis are very high t and have lighter skin than curries + wavy hair with straight pointy noses and pink cheeks.
also they thugmaxx and become appealing to women and they're not smelly like curries

afghans even have better faces than curries

they're mostly pakis

pakis are very high t and have lighter skin than curries + wavy hair with straight pointy noses and pink cheeks.
also they thugmaxx and become appealing to women and they're not smelly like curries

afghans even have better faces than curries
Lol. Pakistani and Indians literally look the same. Maybe pakistanis are slightly lighter skinned and taller but to a white person they are both the same.

Lol. Pakistani and Indians literally look the same. Maybe pakistanis are slightly lighter skinned and taller but to a white person they are both the same.
still a big difference
but i agree that some white girls do date indians. maybe it's like white guilt or something or maybe they just wanna try different flavors

I guarantee these are scarce instances that just stand out in your mind. I was in the UK for about a week back in August and I saw 0 CMWF couples. I saw two BMWF, one obese white guy with a white gf raising half-black kids, and like 3 SMWF, but no curries with white women