Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee UK chink foid gives a presentation on why you should date her

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnuD2GUhTjk&pp=ygUWd2h5IHlvdSBzaG91bGQgZGF0ZSBtZQ%3D%3D

If her looksmatch did this, or if any other chink did this, he would get laughed and booed out that classroom.
His face would be browsing social media and soyddit, and foids and soycucks would be calling him an entitled incel.
But because this girl does it, everybody laughs and doesn't take it seriously,
"Aw, shes so cute and quirky, bless her heart!".

And about her looks match, he's probably rotting in his room right now, single and alone, playing video games, eating junk food, working a shit job and having to work overtime for free, before his boss inevitably fired and places him to employ 2 foids to promote diversity, inclusion, equality and feminism.

I'll still fuck that slanty eyed cunt though, ngl.

Last edited:
LOVE ME LONG TIME, LONG TIME, SUCKI SUCK FUCKI FUCKI HONG KONG, WONTON

what an annoying bitch, i would put the paper bag over her head and date her pussy for 3sec before i would ejaculate inside she wouldn't feel anything since i have small dick so she will think it was a ghost of a Chad and orgasm like never seen before in her life. They you would see headlights "I had a sex with a ghost and loved it"

cringe if i was the teacher i would not even give a pass

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back