Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ugly foid makes $170/hr texting a cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
JFL this ugly foid that looks like a jellyfish and is legit a 3/10 facially and yet makes $600/week texting a “sugar daddy” (read: cuck).

$600/week = about 0.5 hours/day for 7 days = $171/hour

It never even began

E61F89B9 BC44 461D B374 211092203AEB
679F4161 17FA 4308 B94B 82EF828769E5
3A9EA622 81E2 4B15 B8FA 257A47DF0140

UPDATE: HAHA NEVER MIND
885CFA39 8B4F 49B9 83EF 26223961AEC4

JFL at this foid thinking she’s so “smart” at taking advantage of this man when she was actually the one about to get scammed

Last edited:
TUTORIAL MODE ACTIVATED

@Weed up your game.

yeah, nuke this gay earth finally

we were so close...

Government should tax this kind shit, but they won't because they are cucks and only know how to drain money from men to pay shit to women.

mogs me at looking manly

Men have to try to succeed; Women have to try to fail.

meanwhile get ready to struggle all your life until you decide to rope or die

You know what I could do with that fucking money? Why are humans so fucking retarded.

Imagine making more money than the most experienced doctors just because you where born with a roast beef pit

Cucks gonna cuck

You know what I could do with that fucking money? Why are humans so fucking retarded.
only men* women dont have money. if women have money thats mens money. butwoman wouldnt pay 600 usd for dick. men are so smart in everything but when it comes to woman they gonna pay 600 usd for sexting when its worth zero

Beheadcucks

Cucks are the first ones who deserve to get what they fucking deserve.

Figures. Look at her Jew nose. The worst kind of cheapskate women

I’ve seen far uglier whores make more money than this. Back in the day I would try to lowinhibmaxx and send dick pics to low value ethots to see if maybe they would give me any attention. They would of course deny that and demand ridiculous sums of money, which I of course wouldn’t pay. Most of the time I would say there is no way someone is paying $50 for a picture of an obese roastie’s used up cunt, and most of the time they would send me images of their most recent “customer”, proving people pay for this shit......... legit fucking tutorial mode even for the low value whores :feelsrope:

Men have to try to succeed; Women have to try to fail.

IQ limit reached.

That's it. Pack it up, boyos. We're done here.

I have no words. How can you even get a gf when this is going on? I can't believe an ugly food like her can do this...

Hating women is high iq

Women should not even have phones.

The dilemma is still apparent. Who has the real power? Foids who can get stupid men? Or men with a stupid amount of money to get worthless cunts for their pathetic desires?

JFL this ugly foid that looks like a jellyfish and is legit a 3/10 facially and yet makes $600/week texting a “sugar daddy” (read: cuck).

$600/week = about 0.5 hours/day for 7 days = $171/hour

It never even began

View attachment 187679View attachment 187675View attachment 187676

UPDATE: HAHA NEVER MIND
View attachment 187689
JFL at this foid thinking she’s so “smart” at taking advantage of this man when she was actually the one about to get scammed
She's not goodlooking enough to get that money for free JFL at you idiots

Anyone throwing that kind of money at her is going to sexually want everything, down to sticking his wet finger in her butthole.
I have no words. How can you even get a gf when this is going on? I can't believe an ugly food like her can do this...
She didnt get anything

How do I find these thirsty cucks wtf. I can make a fortune of them god damn !!

We should pose as foids and blackmail lifehavers with threats to go to their wives\girlfriends andexpose them.

Wath a cuck world

White women utterly despise white men

Government should tax this kind shit, but they won't because they are cucks and only know how to drain money from men to pay shit to women.
Welfare doesn't count "gifts" as income, so that's how camwhores manage to avoid having their bux reduced when earning money this way.

Gifts should ALWAYS count as income.

This should be illegal and that woman belongs in jail
full

These thirsty cucks worsen everything

She looks hot. Then again, I find most young white women who aren't obese to look hot.

Meanwhile her incel looksmach is working his ass off in factories and gets paid less(but women most affected :soy: :soy: )

Women win at the game of life by having different sexual organs then men. It's over for anyone under 9.5/10 in 2020

It's more the cucks fault,you'd take $170 an hour for free

Foids never lose, her looksmatch is hanging of a tree