Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ugly foid makes $170/hr texting a cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
Should it be encouraged to stacyfish to get a simp's money?

IT'S HER PURRRRSOANLIATHAY INKWAELLS YOU FUGGIN TAHXIC MUHYSOGNISTS
Soycucka

Imagine paying money to speak to a foid

The foid is a jew! She looks white yet talks about scamming a white dude = jew.
no she's just another self hating liberal white girl who talks about "scamming white men" to conform to the retarded leftist "white men are evil" narrative

no she's just another self hating liberal white girl who talks about "scamming white men" to conform to the retarded leftist "white men are evil" narrative
Then she's been jewed.

JFL this ugly foid that looks like a jellyfish and is legit a 3/10 facially and yet makes $600/week texting a “sugar daddy” (read: cuck).

$600/week = about 0.5 hours/day for 7 days = $171/hour

It never even began

View attachment 187679View attachment 187675View attachment 187676

UPDATE: HAHA NEVER MIND
View attachment 187689
JFL at this foid thinking she’s so “smart” at taking advantage of this man when she was actually the one about to get scammed
I would break her mind and torture her to the extent that she would become my willing slave. She wouldn’t have had the capability to comprehend the level of psychological and physical suffering that I would inflict upon her before her captivity. Pain would become pure ecstasy for that worthless, low IQ slut.

I wonder if she will think she is smart when she crosses the wrong man and he rapes and kills her but oh well I suppose that's one whore down just billions more to go so step up you old white men have some fun and rip these foids off.
I would break her mind and torture her to the extent that she would become my willing slave. She wouldn’t have had the capability to comprehend the level of psychological and physical suffering that I would inflict upon her before her captivity. Pain would become pure ecstasy for that worthless, low IQ slut.
I like your style bro I am of the same thinking.

Where did you find this?

How do I find these thirsty cucks wtf. I can make a fortune of them god damn !!
They dont exist for these dumb cunts who want to get paid for simply texting and vague pics.

Nobody with a real bank account is throwing his money at holes for simply existing and not get something out of it.

How very pathetic.

Even in my lowest point of life I would not bring myself to do such a thing. I rather die.

Oh, sorry. I'm low IQ :feelstastyman:
I blame the jews for your low iq bro.
They dummed you down...
They dummed everyone down.

The "protocols of zion" and "the international jew" (Henry Ford) will help you realize how it was done.

woooooow so progressive :O

:soy:" YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAYYY"

All living white women are self hating & strive to get nigger dick at all costs while shitting on white men