Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Uglies Need to Learn No One Cares about Their Tiktoks

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
a legit TRUECEL popped up on my feed. I wanted to point out that making these are a waste of time because the Tiktok Algo can spot beauty and censors ugly people, his videos are getting no views, but he blocked comments JFL

You are really low iq man. He is nowhere truecel

Dude looks like young me, even have the same shitty fringe haircut I used to have, he has better lips then me and no bags under his eyes but it will come with age, truecel jestermaxxer too just like I was, poor bastard needs to start lifting ASAP or he will be forever mocked and bullied by his peers as he age, he seems far less autistic then I used to be though, kinda nice seeing someone that reminds you of yourself having fun.

Last edited:
He looks good I think, what ugly think do you even see in him??

ive seen much uglier guys than him get laid in my school. you are nothing but a retarded attention whore
You're a bluepilled troll. Even high-tier normies are struggling these days.

i dont care about your shitty fantasy world where NT HTNs struggle with women
You're mentally ill. This isn't the 1950s where everyone except Melvin gets foids.

He looks like the bastard brother of Aliens17.

Screenshot 2021 06 28 Lillumpiachild20

Re: How much do you weigh?
kaitlynoverload
Png

#197934111Monday, September 05, 2016 11:27 PM CDT
5"0 and 86 lbs

Dude looks like young me, even have the same shitty fringe haircut I used to have, he has better lips then me and no bags under his eyes but it will come with age, truecel jestermaxxer too just like I was, poor bastard needs to start lifting ASAP or he will be forever mocked and bullied by his peers as he age, he seems far less autistic then I used to be though, kinda nice seeing someone that reminds you of yourself having fun.
lol i still have that haircut always have
its the only one i can "pull off"

He looks like your average HOI4 PLAYER hopefully he goes down the lm route and does well for himself

His last name is colburn :feelshaha:

a legit TRUECEL popped up on my feed. I wanted to point out that making these are a waste of time because the Tiktok Algo can spot beauty and censors ugly people, his videos are getting no views, but he blocked comments JFL

Tiktok makes me so angry kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back