Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious UAE will become an Indian colony jfl

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
As of 2020 35% of population is Indian.Aditional 10% are pakistanis and another 10% are bangladeshis.Jfl Half of the population is South Asians.Over for Emirati cels.

That's not because of colonialism, that's because curries in Dubai are practically indentured servants who build skyscrapers in the sweltering desert heat for shitty wages while the wealthmogging sandcel sheikhs pay $10k to literally shit on Instagram whores

Dubai and Abu Dhabi relies on cheap curry labor to provide all the luxuries that Chads and Stacies enjoy

Real life artificial revenge because of arab conquest of India

That's not because of colonialism, that's because curries in Dubai are practically indentured servants who build skyscrapers in the sweltering desert heat for shitty wages while the wealthmogging sandcel sheikhs pay $10k to literally shit on Instagram whores

Dubai and Abu Dhabi relies on cheap curry labor to provide all the luxuries that Chads and Stacies enjoy
Where did i say its because of colonialism?

I said UAE would become a curry colony
"Colony" implies that curries will own the place, which clearly isn't the case in Dubai or any of the other hyperwealthy Gulf states.

Shitskins building paradise for chads and Stacys :smonk:

"Colony" implies that curries will own the place, which clearly isn't the case in Dubai or any of the other hyperwealthy Gulf states.
Maybe curries will revolt against the rich chaddams like Haitians did against whites

curries and sand niggers from that regions look pretty similar. I’m sure curries will bang many wives there and spread curry genes that way there. Sand nigger and curry committing mutually assured destruction.

curries and sand niggers from that regions look pretty similar. I’m sure curries will bang many wives there and spread curry genes that way there. Sand nigger and curry committing mutually assured destruction.
Some curries look like sand niggers but there are also curries that look black and mongoloid

After they take power in a curry slave uprising.. they can tear out the indoor plumbing they built by their own hands. As they won't be needing that anymore.

All the curries in UAE are literal slaves who have their passport stripped away and are unable to leave. I'm surprised the sandniggers in control haven't started to castrate them yet. Curries will never have any power in UAE

Canada will be colonized first:feelskek:

Some curries look like sand niggers but there are also curries that look black and mongoloid
True, curries have lots of diversity. But it doesn’t matter because they are considered bottom of the world in smv.

As of 2020 35% of population is Indian.Aditional 10% are pakistanis and another 10% are bangladeshis.Jfl Half of the population is South Asians.Over for Emirati cels.

yeah but they are not citizens nor do they have any legal right to ever apply for residency or citizenship.

So basicaly they come work and then leave. To return they must reapply for visas and stuff. So they never stay continually for many years. They always leave every few years which means no residency or citizenship EVER. It is legal law back and forth

After they take power in a curry slave uprising.. they can tear out the indoor plumbing they built by their own hands. As they won't be needing that anymore.
:feelskek::feelskek:

I hope they do and fuck shit over
Me too.
Those Sheiks are insufferable cunts usually. Fuck them.
Damn hahaha
yeah but they are not citizens nor do they have any legal right to ever apply for residency or citizenship.

So basicaly they come work and then leave. To return they must reapply for visas and stuff. So they never stay continually for many years. They always leave every few years which means no residency or citizenship EVER. It is legal law back and forth
I have heard that sometimes they confiscate and hold their visas and passports hostage so they do not always do it voluntarily. Some shit going on there borders slavery.

I have heard that sometimes they confiscate and hold their visas and passports hostage so they do not always do it voluntarily. Some shit going on there borders slavery.
different culture amongst those Arabs. They pay the cops so if some curry complains then even the cops will beat up the curry I guess.

But yeah no curry will EVER be a citizen of those Arab gulf countries not even other arabs EVER.

Cope. Sand niggers aren't fools like Mayos who give citizenship to anyone.

All the curries in UAE are literal slaves who have their passport stripped away and are unable to leave. I'm surprised the sandniggers in control haven't started to castrate them yet. Curries will never have any power in UAE

Me too.
Those Sheiks are insufferable cunts usually. Fuck them.

Damn hahaha

Maybe curries will revolt against the rich chaddams like Haitians did against whites
This would based. The Haitians murdered all the white males, raped and murdered all the foids and children.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This would based. The Haitians murdered all the white males, raped and murdered all the foids and children.
Yeah and look at Haiti today literally the biggest shithole in the world. If curries want to be successful they should work with Arabs.

The United Arab Emirates are a modern country with a modern military, any revolt will be quickly surpressed, unless they would accept Indians and Pakistani's into their military (which they obviously wouldn't).

UAE elite are rich parasites who fuck white Stacies.
China need to strike them from the military base in Djibouti.

Curries are a slave race

Yeah and look at Haiti today literally the biggest shithole in the world. If curries want to be successful they should work with Arabs.
Haiti was crippled by mayofags, they were forced to pay reparations into The 1960s for France losing slaves

Haiti was crippled by mayofags, they were forced to pay reparations into The 1960s for France losing slaves
Yeah because that’s why it’s a dump :feelsseriously:

those gulf arabs are so lucky,
allah has indeed blessed them.

The other arabs allah seems to have cursed or something