Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment u wake up a 6ft4 Chad tommorow.What would u do?

u wake up a 6ft4 Chad tommorow.What would u do?

• Start living the goodlife banging girls fullfiling my desires

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Will start fckin roasties but treat them badly,also bully normies

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Too damaged from incel years,even as a chad i dont ascend

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Its a total hypothetical question,dont answer with a simple it wont happpen,i know it wont but lets see if someone had the chance someday(science idk) what would choose from th above
edit:One question and i want serious answers.If you dont choose the first choice(ascension) doesnt this mean u are a volcel?so even if u were a pretty chad dude u wouldnt bang foids-->volcel

Last edited:
day of the rope

Oh, another one of these threads..

For about half the forum, nothing would change.

i actually believe that a lot of people here are mentalcels with average looks
I've said this before and I'll say it again.

This forum has more of a problem with normalfags, rather than foids

would autism or Aspergers go away

I would take my personal knife to cut my face to peacemeal. Guys my soul converted to hate machine. My purpose is clear my goals are defined. I crave for something opposit to joy and acceptance.
I want war

I've said this before and I'll say it again.

This forum has more of a problem with normalfags, rather than foids
Normalfags-cucks are the main reason foids act the way it is.From a nature prespective foids were always weaker from men.They found the power they have today because someone gave it to them.

Would beat up all them roasties and tramps who were mean to me in my life

Realistically it would be a mix of 1 and 3

If I become Gigachad with an attractive face I would start moneymaxxing and fucking stacies. I would say 1.

One question and i want serious answers.If you dont choose the first choice(ascension) doesnt this mean u are a volcel?so even if u were a pretty chad dude u wouldnt bang foids-->volcel

have women meet me from tinder at a public place

then say sorry, you don't look anything like your photos and walk away

repeat this time 200 times until I get bored of it

I would experience my fetish. Thats all inwant and a relationship tbh.

I am severely mentalcel, even looking as a Chad I would not ascend

Fuck I can’t decide tbh. I want to live a good fulfilling life with tons of validation from holes..

Would prob do number 2 except without bullying normies. Treat foids like toilet paper. I’d still be broken and hollow inside from 25 years of loneliness though

I would treat bitches like peices of meat and ruin them as much as possible for normies.
Women deserve to be pumped and dumped and die lonely dried up childless altzimiers ridden bed shitting old spinsters

Start living the goodlife banging girls fullfiling my desires