Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel tyrone slaps bitch in my class and she gets upset

blackletcel

blackletcel

Banned
-
just last class the tyrone that cucked me for the girl he slapped, he slapped her and she got upset and didnt speak to him, this was pure lifefuel watching this stacy get put in her place where a bitch belongs, she got mad at tyrone and told her to sit somewhere else, jfl@women who think men won't hit them and put them in their place, respect tyrone, respect, she'll be right back on his dick though lol, but my day is now going great

tyrone 1
stacy 0

just last class the tyrone that cucked me for the girl he slapped, he slapped her and she got upset and didnt speak to him, this was pure lifefuel watching this stacy get put in her place where a bitch belongs, she got mad at tyrone and told her to sit somewhere else, jfl@women who think men won't hit them and put them in their place, respect tyrone, respect, she'll be right back on his dick though lol, but my day is now going great

tyrone 1
stacy 0

I don't approve of people beating each other. But yeah, if a femoid hits a guy, she should expect getting hit back, thanks to feminism. Because apparently, believing you're stronger than a femoid is misogyny. KEK.

I don't approve of people beating each other. But yeah, if a femoid hits a guy, she should expect getting hit back, thanks to feminism. Because apparently, believing you're stronger than a femoid is misogyny. KEK.
yea i just usually see men letting their women hit them or be betas and get slapped around, tyrone wasnt having that and slapped her, she even has some bruises on her from him, lifefuel btitch

yea i just usually see men letting their women hit them or be betas and get slapped around, tyrone wasnt having that and slapped her, she even has some bruises on her from him, lifefuel btitch

I hope she was a feminist at least, then she knows what she's preaching for, jfl.

Women express emotion by being awful catty people. Men express it through anger and violence. Women just don't get it that hitting them is a service instead of emotionally torturing them.

I hope she was a feminist at least, then she knows what she's preaching for, jfl.
idk tbh, i tried to get to know her and tyrone cucked my shit, you know he wont even say sorry lol she'll just be all over him like she always is

Women express emotion by being awful catty people. Men express it through anger and violence. Women just don't get it that hitting them is a service instead of emotionally torturing them.

preach, we are teaching them a lesson that we aren't some foid bitch you can bitch around, not trying to purposely hurt you

Testosterone definitely plays a role.

idk tbh, i tried to get to know her and tyrone cucked my shit, you know he wont even say sorry lol she'll just be all over him like she always is

Of course, Tyrone has looks, he doesn't have to say sorry. She'll see past his "misogynistic" personality. Only numales don't realize that looks halo is real.

Testosterone definitely plays a role.

Of course, Tyrone has looks, he doesn't have to say sorry. She'll see past his "misogynistic" personality. Only numales don't realize that looks halo is real.
she has bruises from him already lol more lifefuel, she must be used to talking to beta bitches who will suck up to her and not an alpha tyrone who will put her ass in check

she has bruises from him already lol more lifefuel, she must be used to talking to beta bitches who will suck up to her and not an alpha tyrone who will put her ass in check

I'm gonna laugh at you if you become a shoulder for that femoid to cry on TBH. You should never underestimate the things numales would do for the femoids they like, but TBH, I'm kind of hypocritical. I have online female friends whom I allow to vent about their boyfriends lol. I'm a virtual numale.

Is she black as well?

I'm gonna laugh at you if you become a shoulder for that femoid to cry on TBH. You should never underestimate the things numales would do for the femoids they like, but TBH, I'm kind of hypocritical. I have online female friends whom I allow to vent about their boyfriends lol. I'm a virtual numale.
never, becuase she just wants tyrone, and thats immediate friendzone zone right there

Classic bro. Praise TYRONE

Serves her right at least Tyrone knows how to respect women. Hope he bruised her up good.