Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tyrone gets approached

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-

Dutch Stacy says: "I definitely made the first move. I gave him all my phone numbers, my PIN, my e-mail... So he could never not contact me. It was definitely love at first sight."

Imagine growing up in a country (Netherlands) full of tall Chads but you decide to approach Tyrone. Just be exotic theory proven once again?

i hate interracial

Holy shit, brutal.
Dutch women are whores for tyrone and chad.

the foid looks like a man

Oh wow, I just realized that it's Doutzen.
Fuckk.
I remember I had a crush on her in Middle School jfl.

Whites getting cucked left right and centre

Netherland foids are huge sluts, that country is beyond soyfied

Inb4 the JBB posters.

Edit: JFL. She approached him.
I was told women don't approach. I *Insert my username*.

Last edited:
Is he an afro-latino?

He has white and native features.

Also :feelspuke: Imagine starting a video right after she deepthroated him.

I mean, dude’s face isn’t even chad-lite but I guess BBC and being tall is enough for Tyrones.

Damn that girl has stacy tier face.

She's a model. Good for Tyrone though on bleaching his bloodline a bit

Last edited:
Maybe she thought he has a BBC.

I mean, dude’s face isn’t even chad-lite but I guess BBC and being tall is enough for Tyrones.

Chadlite by ethnic standards, he'd slay different prime girls each week in a third world country.

He's only 5'11 or 6'0. She's 5'10 , So he isn't tall for her

This 'Tyrone' is just a normal looking BBC and he won at life.

cherrypicking

This 'Tyrone' is just a normal looking BBC and he won at life.

If she approached him like this by giving him multiple phone numbers and emails I can't even imagine how she would approach a giga-tyrone like Deontay Wilder and how thirsty she would be.

Maybe he's just lucky that the quality of Tyrones in the Dutchlands isn't as high as in America.

her fucking jaw is manlier than mine.
feelsfuckingbadman

She looks pretty disgusting, and wears a lot of makeup. She couldn't get a chad so she settled for a tyrone.

her fucking jaw is manlier than mine.
feelsfuckingbadman

If she had a feminine jaw and was shorter she would be perfect. This is why Slavic women mog Germanic women, they don't have these manly jaws and have the same blonde hair blue eyed looks otherwise. Also the same reason why Slavic men aren't as good looking as Germanics, we don't get these jaws.

She doesn't want a tall nordcel, tyrone only.

How the fuck is this a Tyone?
Untitled

He is slightly above average, and she still skullmogs him, probably heightmogs him as well.

If he was white he would have to be a 6ft6 giga Chad with a male model face to have a chance with this Stacy

She looks pretty disgusting, and wears a lot of makeup. She couldn't get a chad so she settled for a tyrone.
Cope. She's a supermodel , She can get a Chad if she wanted to , Especially back when she was 23. Tyrone just won

If she approached him like this by giving him multiple phone numbers and emails I can't even imagine how she would approach a giga-tyrone like Deontay Wilder and how thirsty she would be.

Maybe he's just lucky that the quality of Tyrones in the Dutchlands isn't as high as in America.

If you were born a BBC then you won in the dating game, you need to be legit a deformed 5ft2 goblin to not slay as a BBC

If he was white he would have to be a 6ft6 giga Chad with a male model face to have a chance with this Stacy
Brutal...
If she had a feminine jaw and was shorter she would be perfect. This is why Slavic women mog Germanic women, they don't have these manly jaws and have the same blonde hair blue eyed looks otherwise. Also the same reason why Slavic men aren't as good looking as Germanics, we don't get these jaws.
High IQ

Giga cope

Women 10 times uglier than her can get Chad dick on a weekly basis

Chad and Tyrone get approached, no shit.

She is from Holland, the land of 6'6'' GIGA Chads if there is one, and he still mogged all of them to get the most notorious stacy from there. Brutal bbcpill.
How tall is he then?

Giga cope

Women 10 times uglier than her can get Chad dick on a weekly basis
Even if they can, they won't get a relationship. Only a tyrone or a cuck would be in a relationship with chad's leftovers usually.

Around her height probably, she mogs him when she wears heels.

Doutzen-Kroes-07.jpg

He is a manlet for Dutch standards.
Face Trump's all else as usual, yet manlets still seethe about how their ugly mug would be saved by being 6ft