Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tyrone gets approached

How the fuck is this a Tyone?
View attachment 168966

He is slightly above average, and she still skullmogs him, probably heightmogs him as well.

If he was white he would have to be a 6ft6 giga Chad with a male model face to have a chance with this Stacy
:lul: :lul: :lul: imagine getting skullmogged by a fucking femoid. though I must admit dutch foids have the largest skulls in the world. she's mentally ill

She is from Holland, the land of 6'6'' GIGA Chads if there is one, and he still mogged all of them to get the most notorious stacy from there. Brutal bbcpill.
brutal jewpill :feelzez:

She looks like shit, and doesn't even have ass to save her. I bet that tyrone is cheating on her, or he's probably even gay.
JFL i don't even know what to say to this cope. You'd murder your family to have a girl like this bro.

She looks like shit, and doesn't even have ass to save her. I bet that tyrone is cheating on her, or he's probably even gay.

She looks great for a fucking 35 year old. She approached him 10 years ago when she was in her prime. Of course she uses make up now when she's older. How many 35 year old women in the world look better than her?

JFL i don't even know what to say to this cope. You'd murder your family to have a girl like this bro.
More like I'd murder her if she came near me.
She looks great for a fucking 35 year old. She approached him 10 years ago when she was in her prime. Of course she uses make up now when she's older. How many 35 year old women in the world look better than her?
It doesn't matter what she was, it matters what she is. Now she's a post wall, manly looking, skinny tyrone cumbucket who wears a lot of makeup.

I can't see how his face is even that good.
Who knows honestly. Women are shit at rating men just like men are shit at rating women. They both rate differently it's weird as fuck

Gigi Hadid for instance, all foids see her as a goddess but she looks kind of ugly to me (srs)

If she approached him like this by giving him multiple phone numbers and emails I can't even imagine how she would approach a giga-tyrone like Deontay Wilder and how thirsty she would be.

Maybe he's just lucky that the quality of Tyrones in the Dutchlands isn't as high as in America.
She met him in Miami. Also lol at wilder. He's an ogre

She met him in Miami. Also lol at wilder. He's an ogre

JFL, Wilder is legitimately the biggest mogger on this planner. His facial aesthetics are almost perfect plus he's 6'7'' tall and the most dangerous man in the planet, the hardest puncher in human history.

JFL, Wilder is legitimately the biggest mogger on this planner. His facial aesthetics are almost perfect plus he's 6'7'' tall and the most dangerous man in the planet, the hardest puncher in human history.
You dont know anything about aesthetics. He's literally a blob face lmao. All he has is bbc and height. And he'd get fucked up by a kickboxer or an MMA fighter in his weight class.

St Meeks came from interracial
i know tbh. genes are ruined

Schermafbeelding%202019-01-21%20om%2021.44.04.png

Do you think their son will become a Chad or not?

Schermafbeelding%202019-01-21%20om%2021.44.04.png

Do you think their son will become a Chad or not?
Not bad , We will need to wait for puberty. Chad? Definitely not cause he's mixed , But he could become gl. If only he would have gotten the blue eyes

Last edited:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck Off with these videos :cryfeels: :feelsree::lul: