Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Two times now

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
I think I found an extremely ugly MALE and it either ends up being a female or is highly suspected of being one. Game Over! You can have the bone structure of play-doh with warped dimensions and a non-dimorphic body but still get a WIFE as a deformed woman. Game Set and Match. Average guys are dying KHHV while Barnum and Bailey-tier female freaks are getting married.

they literally cannot lose

they literally cannot lose

3A3CD197 577F 4EA8 8E00 0B578267A335

Indeed.

You telling me those two are together?

I am. When I first saw this picture years ago, I just saw the ugly person and assumed it was a guy dying with an aide. Then someone posted the person’s face on here and the picture looked familiar. This time I wanted to find out who it was. That’s when I saw the ring. Now the picture makes sense. The woman next to the deformed person isn’t repulsed, there’s the arm on the woman like she’s with the person, then the ring which is worn as a lesbian in a monogamous relationship would wear it.

What about this lmao, this girl has a literal genetic facial deformity making her look like an attempted fetus abortion gone wrong, and she's with an average looking beta. Just lol. Look at all her deformed children.

Attachments

• As seen on Body Bizarre (1).JPG
    As seen on Body Bizarre (1).JPG
    75 KB · Views: 71
What about this lmao, this girl has a literal genetic facial deformity making her look like an attempted fetus abortion gone wrong, and she's with an average looking beta. Just lol. Look at all her deformed children.

That guy is the real monster for a) going with her and b) procreating.

That is horrific tbh. Those kids are not going to be happy adults if they even make it that far.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back