Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Two new important site announcements

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
1. There’s been so much confusion and butthurt over new users being banned for not understanding what our community uniquely considers an incel to be, that I’ve gone and written up a proper explanation of it just now, that all lurkers that are eventually considering becoming members here should read first before even wasting your time if you don’t fit our qualifications.

Remember neither the normie definitions of incel be it their own they dreamed up or one of their dictionaries definition of incel captures our meaning of the term, so familiarize yourself with our own actual defined terms and rules made by us and chuck whatever you may of thought that you learned about us from the normies or their dictionaries or even a yellow journalism Vice documentary in the trash where such slop belongs and get your information from the proverbial horses mouth instead.

2. Making garbage insultive or nothing spam responses on Incel Discussion will from here on out result in an automatic 1-4 day ban the length of punishment days I leave entirely up to moderator discretion meaning if you post some trash like “tl;dr” to a well thought out lengthy thread or insulting, distraction base rubbish like “Are you gay?” to such threads the mod in question can decide to give you any amount of that ban time of 1-4 days, so don’t be surprised or whine if that same mod gives someone less days for the same offense as again the punishment is entirely up to mod discretion using my laid out parameters.

I’ll also allow a little leeway here for you guys as well my mods by saying this…

If you guys are absolutely hell bent on insulting someone on ID and getting away with it, then you MUST at least create such a thrilling and equal or almost as long of a post to counter the thoughtful post of the OP that you disagree with.

If the mod is impressed by your efforts he may decide not to punish you at all or at least give you only the lightest of punishments which would be the one day banning.

So decide for yourselves what you want to do. :feelshehe:

Remember if you can keep yourself from insulting at all you avoid consequences entirely but hey maybe OP’s words piss you off enough to take a risk?

EDIT: the MogPill always collects
(Not spam)

Also, “first.”

If you guys are absolutely hell bent on insulting someone on ID and getting away with it, then you MUST at least create such a thrilling and equal or almost as long of a post to counter the thoughtful post of the OP that you disagree with.
:soy:

“Are you gay?”
Pretty sure you're talking about me and it wasn't an insult directed towards him because he liked the mod team, it was a genuine question based on what he has posted in the past and I was curious on how he was gonna answer it.

Pretty sure you're talking about me and it wasn't an insult directed towards him because he liked the mod team, it was a genuine question based on what he has posted in the past and I was curious on how he was gonna answer it.
Probably but you’re certainly not the first or the last person to use that as a distraction based troll tactic so I definitely felt that would serve as a great example of how not to post on ID. :feelsokman:

Lol not even 4chan has become this cucked, wtf is wrong with mods ngl?
So to say that someone is a faggot I must write a schizo counter essayposting when I can summarize my thoughts with simple, yet efficient meme responses?

JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

r

retarded arguments are fine, just make them interesting.
If you want entertainment go watch your Jewflix show, this forum is to aid misfits in venting their problem while laughing and flinging shit.
If it has become too low IQ then go become a Wikipedia jannie or something.
These rules are nonsensical and are going to kill this already dying forum.

disappointing tbh. does this mean that i cant respond to a super long post that regurgitates well known concepts or isn't that impactful with a water is wet gif :fuk:
Incels.is died.

If you want entertainment go watch your Jewflix show, this forum is to aid misfits in venting their problem while laughing and flinging shit.
Indeed. Go to sewers and sewersmaxxx

Based for #1, i havent checked ban appeals in a while, but wow, the recent ones are kekfuel :feelsPop: Obese sausage-Link making me hard for a registration application showcase as well :ahegao: I remember when serge used to do those periodically, such great content those are.

I'm uncertain about #2, like yeah on one hand i get wanting to promote high-effort in ID and crack down on faggot anti-comments discourage users from putting in effort, but i also get the impression the site has fairly low activity rn, and yet another effort-based rule might make people even more high inhib and discouraged from engaging. Idk, it's hard to decide what would be best to make this site thrive, we need more of both quantity and quality :feelsLightsaber:

Based for #1, i havent checked ban appeals in a while, but wow, the recent ones are kekfuel :feelsPop: Obese sausage-Link making me hard for a registration application showcase as well :ahegao: I remember when serge used to do those periodically, such great content those are.

I'm uncertain about #2, like yeah on one hand i get wanting to promote high-effort in ID and crack down on faggot anti-comments discourage users from putting in effort, but i also get the impression the site has fairly low activity rn, and yet another effort-based rule might make people even more high inhib and discouraged from engaging. Idk, it's hard to decide what would be best to make this site thrive, we need more of both quantity and quality :feelsLightsaber:
I'm never posting on ID because it finally hit the wall where I must become a Chad to post:fuk:

mods discriminating against low IQcels who cant muster more than 1 sentence.
This jfl, what the hell what they want me to post when everything has been already publicly explained and posted and basically it's just water is wet kind of posts all over again.

schizocels like @Intellau_Celistic and @Sneir are officially banished from ID with this new rule.
What's even the point of that rule kek?
To transform this place into a Cuckitt variant?
You want me to post high IQ scientific posts deciphering the string theory? (Whilst not really understanding it and basically being autistic)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Stupid hooked nosed mods

Last edited:
regardless of what they desire these mods have the accept the bitter reality that this forum is dying and it's dying FAST.
Total: 1,521 (Incels: 139, Bluepillers: 1,382)
IT lurkers far outnumber participating .is members and many of our "own" are LARPing fakecels. demanding that all .is members participating in ID have an IQ higher than 80 is just too much to ask for at this point in time (especially from subhumans and mentalcels).
Yeah this was the point i meant to articulate as well. it just doesnt seem like the right rule for the moment. We need more activity, more users, less inhibition, and this new rule does the complete opposite of that.

All this censorship will destroy the forum. First it was the pedocels and now everything is escalating for the worse...

And to think that these days I was thinking of making a post praising the forum's free speech culture.

So to say that someone is a faggot I must write a schizo counter essayposting when I can summarize my thoughts with simple, yet efficient meme responses?

:yes:

@Fat Link are you gay?
Trollface non free

The site is doing fine as in its pretty much doing the same daily average numbers of active users and lurkers as when Serge was in charge.

So that’s thousands of lurkers and typically in the middle of the day ie around 3pm EST or thereabouts our own active users peak at 170-200+.

So again “dying site?” Not at all. :feelsokman:

Stagnating however? A much more powerful and credible argument could be made for that but again there’s only so many ways you can say water is wet not to mention our condition is not exactly one most men are willing to admit about themselves and even if they are very few of them out there likely even know the word incel exists to even be able to find our forum if they wanted to join it for some kind of support group for themselves. :feelsugh:

So many are the conundrums we face in increasing the membership rolls lads. :feelswhat:

Still not going to stop the infiltrators

Well. I guess inceldom doesn't "grow back" and that's just a "failed normie?"

Sure seems a teeny littter bit bluepilled in a few lines.

"but not every man out there can obtain something that is arguably more special and rewarding which is a woman’s love."

And...

"rather to be chosen by a woman as her object of love and desire"

Seems a bit "worshippy" to me... But I get it.

I would expect some "love and desire" to be used as a foids "tool" to get a 'cel to do specific task - to kill an "abusive" husband was once a popular task for gullible suckers - but it could be less illegal tasks too.

I would hope that any 'cel would be loved for themselves. But don't we all know better?

Men are disposable tool for women. Only Chad is loved because of gina tingles.

Are you Defeated Lobster
I don't even know who he is :feelskek:, was he a catholicel?

For real, I discovered this forum I think by the final months of 2021. And I think I found out about the ban on pedocels through an IT post

Also @Edmund_Kemper and @BlkPillPres congratulations. Your posts will now go relatively uncontested since almost nobody here has the attention span to argue at your level. and i dont mean at your intellectual levels I mean that almost nobody here is willing to type out a fraction of what you essaymaxxers can and starting opposition arguments with an insult is .is culture :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

overwatch win GIF by John Legere
Those guys can just jerk each other off probably :feelshaha:

The site is doing fine as in its pretty much doing the same daily average numbers of active users and lurkers as when Serge was in charge.

So that’s thousands of lurkers and typically in the middle of the day ie around 3pm EST or thereabouts our own active users peak at 170-200+.

So again “dying site?” Not at all. :feelsokman:

Stagnating however? A much more powerful and credible argument could be made for that but again there’s only so many ways you can say water is wet not to mention our condition is not exactly one most men are willing to admit about themselves and even if they are very few of them out there likely even know the word incel exists to even be able to find our forum if they wanted to join it for some kind of support group for themselves. :feelsugh:

So many are the conundrums we face in increasing the membership rolls lads.
You're right the lurkers are making this site hella active and as well as the fakecels

If you want entertainment go watch your Gayflix show, this forum is to aid misfits in venting their problem while laughing and flinging shit.
I agree with this 1000%:yes::yes::yes:

exactly, wtf is this soy shit, this forum is being infiltrated by normfags disguised as incel mods, they want to turn it into a cucked cesspool like cuckit

The no insulting rule as currently is, seems overkill.
I get that you don't want low effort spam but if a new user posts bluepilled garbage I should be able to call them GrAYcel.
Also short responses should be okay if the thread itself is low quality/low effort. It's just proportionate response.
Also, I know it's an older modification, but just noticed it and this is a thread about rules so:
LGBTQ content rule: We also consider furries ie furfags and bronies to be part of this community and may update the rule further to include anymore disgusting and degenerate groups that might arise in the future within it if only for the understandable purposes of keeping our website free of degrading filth as well cultural subversion which these movements all heavily steeped in homosexuality almost always seem to foment.
So will you for example ban @erenyeager or @TheNEET ?
Many furries or bronies are cringe but I don't think it is a ban worthy offense per se. Also this seems to be a massive, arbitrary stretch of LGBT's definition.

Still not going to stop the infiltrators
And they will just post long garbled shit
The no insulting rule as currently is, seems overkill.
I get that you don't want low effort spam but if a new user posts bluepilled garbage I should be able to call them GrAYcel.
Also short responses should be okay if the thread itself is low quality/low effort. It's just proportionate response.
Also, I know it's an older modification, but just noticed it and this is a thread about rules so:

So will you for example ban @erenyeager or @TheNEET ?
Many furries or bronies are cringe but I don't think it is a ban worthy offense per se. Also this seems to be a massive, arbitrary stretch of LGBT's definition.
Why ban me. All because of an icon? At best I don't even sperg about it. Most of the shit I'm with is either inceldia or black holes. That and I just rot in my day. Banning me proves this site has lost the definition of truceldom. Banning a 5'3 user means hell for this site in the future. It will bring apocalypse and death to everything for my brothers in incelallah also jfl for not including @Wizard32 he spergs more about the nonsense more than I do, meanwhile I post shitty day journals.

Last edited:
Why ban me. All because of an icon? At best I don't even sperg about it. Most of the shit I'm with is either inceldia or black holes. That and I just rot in my day. Banning me proves this site has lost the definition of truceldom. Banning a 5'3 user means hell for this site in the future. It will bring apocalypse and death to everything for my brothers in incelallah also jfl for not including @Wizard32 he spergs more about the nonsense more than I do, meanwhile I post shitty day journals.
Yeah lol I don't think you, wizard32, theNeet or anyone else should be banned over it.
My point was arbitrary, open ended and unnecessary rules they keep adding.
I worry they are going to start selectively applying it soon to whomever they dislike. Turning this place into reddit and ruining it.

Yeah lol I don't think you, wizard32, theNeet or anyone else should be banned over it.
My point was arbitrary, open ended and unnecessary rules they keep adding.
I worry they are going to start selectively applying it soon to whomever they dislike. Turning this place into reddit and ruining it.
:fuk: maybe that was their goal

all I ask for admins and mods is to be just a bit more lenient

:redpill::blackpill: are only getting more popular, inceldom is on a rise. new members will come!!

regardless of what they desire these mods have the accept the bitter reality that this forum is dying and it's dying FAST.
IT lurkers far outnumber participating .is members and many of our "own" are LARPing fakecels. demanding that all .is members participating in ID have an IQ higher than 80 is just too much to ask for at this point in time (especially from subhumans and mentalcels).
Bro it's been like this since day 1

Not all unregistered lurkers are from IT.

We'll see how this works out, worst case scenario you roll back the rule