Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two guys make a video reacting to our posts. Responds to our comments about their video too

I’m waiting impatiently for the next video they will make

I’m waiting impatiently for the next video they will make
You give them way more attention than what they deserve.
This also applies to everyone who's constantly watching anti-incel subreddits.

You give them way more attention than what they deserve.
This also applies to everyone who's constantly watching anti-incel subreddits.
At least they’re funny unlike IT

One of them made a simp video, it's the normgroid on the right.

These niggerfaggots are nothing but attention appealers. They pretty much egomaxx to get their stupid attention from NPC's
I have an old screenshot of these retards.

View attachment 331339

I could easily beat these twink cumskins to death if they ever ventured near my forest

View attachment 331340
tbh your post was pretty based

Last edited:
One of them made a simp video, it's the normgroid on the right.

These niggerfaggots are nothing but attention appealers. They pretty much egomaxx to get their stupid attention from NPC's

tbh your post was pretty based
Which video was a simp vid?

Screenshot 20200905 205509 YouTube

one of the top comments. "But it was never about looks just personality bro".

Not gonna watch but am i in the video

The chad probably thought he impressed her with his dry humor
He probably thought he was being “confident” or some shit. Like wtf. He’s a chad so clearly he could blow up buildings and have sex with dead bodies and foids would still like him
Not gonna watch but am i in the video
i can’t remember

They deleted their videos lmao

Just a bunch of envious faggots hopping on the incelibrities bandwagon .

We have books written about us and say how our beliefs and concepts are right. We have stacies doing thesis on us. We have dozens of alphabet agencies spending countless hours and millions of dollars studying our 5 million posts.

But being a famous incelibrities have its drawbacks, just bi seeing mentally ill and criminally inclined fans and stalkers harassing, harming, and murdering celebrities in the past and present, we should all be wary of orbiting sickos like those in it and other faggots making videos about us.