Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two guys make a video reacting to our posts. Responds to our comments about their video too

The first video was funny but this one is just insults about looks.
They were actually being dicks in the second video. The first was kinda lighthearted and funny. Btw the first comment I made was before I watched the second video

They were actually being dicks in the second video. The first was kinda lighthearted and funny. Btw the first comment I made was before I watched the second video
They weren’t different much in the 2nd

She's a chubby becky, and she also have a huge forehead, could look better if she lost weight and did something to her hair.
Her hair looks normal

Yes that was my point, the first one was innocent and funny, but in the second they even made fun of a user's colostomy.
Yeah that was pretty messed up. They were attacking people here on a personal level

Not as bad as IT
True. Most normal people aren’t going to get that triggered over posts on here. But they were being dicks in the second video. Not IT level pathetic but still

The first video was funnier than I thought it would be, I lol'd @ 1:35

They can go fuck themselves though, I hope the guy on the right gets cucked by his gf

They were dicks in the second video because they read the comments here of people insulting them, which kinda proves that they probably got triggered.

Last edited:
True. Most normal people aren’t going to get that triggered over posts on here. But they were being dicks in the second video. Not IT level pathetic but still
Also fstdt is really bad
The first video was funnier than I thought it would be, I lol'd @ 1:35

They can go fuck themselves though, I hope the guy on the right gets cucked by his gf

They were dicks in the second video because they read the comments here of people insulting them, which kinda proves that they probably got triggered.
she prolly already cucked him

At first they were only mocking Christian fundamentalist extremists, now they also mock incels
That website is cancer. They are just a circle jerking website that harasses other people

That website is cancer. They are just a circle jerking website that harasses other people
Agreed. I remember a tranny on there named Skide threatened to violently beat me with an inch of my life just because of my opinion on transgender bathrooms and bragged about he or she has “beaten up” others to a hospital jfl

Fuck these stupid faggots they can go burn in hell

Agreed. I remember a tranny on there named Skide threatened to violently beat me with an inch of my life just because of my opinion on transgender bathrooms and bragged about he or she has “beaten up” others to a hospital jfl
I would have reported that to the police if I were you?

Not One Second tbh

Hope they die painfully.

The right one is high tier normie.

Even that tiktok blonde whore did a best job reading the posts in a funny manner.

i doubt police would do something
It really depends. I am pretty sure the police would probably visit and just ask questions if he didn’t attach in Minecraft. I mean he did send a death threat

It really depends. I am pretty sure the police would probably visit and just ask questions if he didn’t attach in Minecraft. I mean he did send a death threat
No. Police don’t take internet tough guys seriously

Nah her face wasn’t as good either. She is a landwhale. I’m pretty sure he paid her. It’s probably his sister jfl. You never know with cumskins

Jfl
BASED LMAO. It probably is his sister

20200901 235313

Holy fuck their voices are so annoying

I do not doubt that
His brother and him are the same age. And they can’t possibly be twins. What are the odds she would be their age too she looks the same age as them

Volcel if you're featured on this video.

His brother and him are the same age. And they can’t possibly be twins. What are the odds she would be their age too she looks the same age as them
You dont know anything about these people. You're speculating just like me.

So none of us is right. However I still retain my opinion