Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two guys make a video reacting to our posts. Responds to our comments about their video too

You dont know anything about these people. You're speculating just like me.

So none of us is right. However I still retain my opinion
Why do you think it’s his sister? Incest is rare

Their channel has like 400 views stop giving them attention

Not cope. Show me evidence that it’s common
I dont need to in order to prove my point because it doesn't need to be common to be true.

Asteroids hitting earth is not common, doesnt mean it doesn't exist or happen

I dont need to in order to prove my point because it doesn't need to be common to be true.

Asteroids hitting earth is not common, doesnt mean it doesn't exist or happen
It’s rare so how can you tell she’s his sister?

It’s rare so how can you tell she’s his sister?
Through speculation. The same way you dont think she is.

What you have a crush on this foid? Defending her honor?

20200721 073617

Normies using incels to for views? Say it isn't so.

Through speculation. The same way you dont think she is.

What you have a crush on this foid? Defending her honor?

View attachment 331730
If only .001% of siblings fuck, why do you think they’re part of that .001%. You have to provide evidence for such a crazy statement

If only .001% of siblings fuck, why do you think they’re part of that .001%. You have to provide evidence for such a crazy statement
No I don't. Because you have no evidence they arent.

So again you aren't right. You're speculating the same way I am.

20200721 073617

No I don't. Because you have no evidence they arent.

So again you aren't right. You're speculating the same way I am.

View attachment 331732
The odds they are part of that .0001% are super low. So it is best to say they are unrelated. It’s like me saying “there is a Bomb in your house that will explode in a week prove me wrong”. Well the odds are super low so it’s best to not believe that unless I prove it

The odds they are part of that .0001% are super low. So it is best to say they are unrelated. It’s like me saying “there is a Bomb in your house that will explode in a week prove me wrong”. Well the odds are super low so it’s best to not believe that unless I prove it
Unless you have solid evidence you are in the same boat as me. So you cannot tell me that they arent brother and sister. Again for the third time, you are speculating just like me.

Just because something has low odds doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

20200721 073617

Unless you have solid evidence you are in the same boat as me. So you cannot tell me that they arent brother and sister. Again for the third time, you are speculating just like me.

Just because something has low odds doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

View attachment 331733
This is like saying it’s ok to assume there’s a bomb in your house without proof because 0.0001% odds is still odds

This is like saying it’s ok to assume there’s a bomb in your house without proof because 0.0001% odds is still odds
You can say that if you want. It doesnt mean I have to believe you, because again I'm allowed to speculate if its true or not.

The same way you're allowed to say there's a bomb in my house. You don't know of its true either, you're speculating

20200721 073617

You can say that if you want. It doesnt mean I have to believe you, because again I'm allowed to speculate if its true or not.

The same way you're allowed to say there's a bomb in my house. You don't know of its true either, you're speculating

View attachment 331736
Doesn’t matter the odds they are sister and brother is very low so it’s best to assume they aren’t related

Doesn’t matter the odds they are sister and brother is very low so it’s best to assume they aren’t related
Okay, and despite the odds I retain my opinion, which is not objective, but yours isn't either due to both of us speculating.

So again we're back to square one. Want to continue?

20200721 073617

Okay, and despite the odds I retain my opinion, which is not objective, but yours isn't either due to both of us speculating.

So again we're back to square one. Want to continue?

View attachment 331740
Why do you assume she’s his sister. Your mind isn’t proof

Why do you assume she’s his sister. Your mind isn’t proof
Please reread our entire conversation for the answer to your question. I already answered it

Maxresdefault 2

I can't find it, it was a blonde tiktok girl showing a post about a member here saying he'd have enjoyed living in the 1800s because he could have a Rihanna-lookalike slave.

Not a syllable of those cock sucking soycucks shall enter my ears.
I would beat this cumskin to near death and then do the same to his girlfriend
Based gorillacel.

I can't find it, it was a blonde tiktok girl showing a post about a member here saying he'd have enjoyed living in the 1800s because he could have a Rihanna-lookalike slave.
I know which one but I can’t find the thread

Youtube "personalities" should be gulag'd.

I wish I was mentioned :(

A girl would talk to the guy on the right just to get closer to the guy on the left

They are clearly jestermaxxing normies. What parley can we have with them. Don't care what they say.
Its pathic watching them try so hard to be funny. Typical low iq entertainment.
These are the normies telling you to just be funny and work on yourself.

"the right one will be incel in 10 years"

THEYRE MAKING ANOTHER VID TGIS WEEKEND

72979C64 3AE4 481A A211 E82593C7EC0A

Society is making me hate it even more.

@Total Imbecile @FUCKITALLREEE @Robtical

The rostie in their video is ugly as hell.

@BrazilianSigmasDad
The rostie in their video is ugly as hell.
Ngl I find her attractive I don’t mean to foid worship. But her boyfriend is 6’2 that compensated for his 5/10 normie face

Once again, these pencil armed faggots have 400 views. Why promote them?

Old af somebody posted this already

Stop talking about those faggots, the less attention they receive the best it is, i just hope they get hit by a car in gta 5 on pc and have the same fate as Tyler Ziegel.

I remember this a while back, really these guys dont even try

Easy to LOL when you have blue eyes

These are the kinds of guys that you see on the news after a shooting claiming that they tried so hard to befriend the incel and help him when in reality they were snickering every time he left the room
THIS

Just fucking lol what the fuck are they trying to do :feelskek:
Keep barking for muh toxic inkwells,like seriously nobody really wants to their shitty videos,ppl just want to shit on incels for any reason.

His gf probably cheated on him by having sex with a gigachad
I remember this a while back, really these guys dont even try

Easy to LOL when you have blue eyes
Without blue or gray eyes and tall height that tight one would be posting here and if he asked out his gf she’d probably say “eww you look disgusting”