Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two girls on reddit call a user here 8/10

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
two girls just rated a user here as an 8/10

Screenshot 109

Screenshot 113

lmao you guys are retarded for ever calling him a truecel. he was always mentalcel, end of story, period.
notice how they didnt say that about the ugly men, 1-4. so its not virtue signaling.
just you guys sucking at rating people.

I don't even think he is a mentalcel he just comes here to post memes honestly.

link to thread please

im an abomination

severe mentalcel. and people were arguing against me.

I heard that he lose his virginity at 17 and goes out clubbing a lot? Also 4k mmr on dota so he is definitely upper normie tier.

Do you people trust inceltears?

Who is the incel user?

there was a debate where people said he was ugly
He's not especially where he lives. He looks like he has slav features so I'm guessing slavlands. I'll give them that if you open his picture and look closer he looks worse, but he's not ugly and he is at bare minimum chadlite if he lives in slavlands.

If you look from a distance he looks like a Chad though.

Btw they are saying on the comments that everyone is lower rated lmao, in the mind of IT users ugly people don't exist

Also that rating scale is retarded. Jfl at prime Chico at 7 and O'Pry at 8.

Even the American phenotype picture people use as "average" is actually basically high-tier normie/chadlite.

He's not especially where he lives. He looks like he has slav features so I'm guessing slavlands. I'll give them that if you open his picture and look closer he looks worse, but he's not ugly and he is at bare minimum chadlite if he lives in slavlands.

he looks scandinavian to me tbh
Who is the incel user?
@Weed
Btw they are saying on the comments that everyone is lower rated lmao, in the mind of IT users ugly people don't exist
but they didnt go out of their way to say "the 4 is a 8/10 for me"
lol embrace the new evidence

He's from UK afaik, and he is mogged by a lot of chads, which is why incel count of UK is so high.

weed is a chadlite

He's from UK afaik, and he is mogged by a lot of chads, which is why incel count of UK is so high.
I don't think the UK is a very good-looking place but maybe I'm misinformed.

Hahahahaha funny fat guy!!! Hahaha he is ugly and he still posts his photo in reddit.
yes I agree he is extremely funny thanks for the reply XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

he looks scandinavian to me tbh

@Weed

but they didnt go out of their way to say "the 4 is a 8/10 for me"
lol embrace the new evidence
I mena i don't give a shit about Weed i'm just saying that they think that the 4/10 was 6, that the 1 and 2 are just bad pictures, that 3 (blackopscel) is not that ugly, etc. And they repeat that shit all the time, "incels are not ugly just have bad personalities". It seems that in their minds ugly people don't exist at all, i don't understand how they can be so retarded tbh

JFL at Squintman being above O'pry and Chico.

Autistic scale.

Hahahahaha funny fat guy!!! Hahaha he is ugly and he still posts his photo in reddit.
I don't get the appeal of hamlossus tbh, it's a boring and retarded meme ngl

thats guy number 6 right?

JFL @ the state of some mentalcels on this site :feelsree:
yeah he is the 6/10 in that pic
two women ACTIVELY went out of their way to say he is a 8/10 in their eyes
no fkn shit look at him
I don't get the appeal of hamlossus tbh, it's a boring and retarded meme ngl
agreed ffs

yes I agree he is extremely funny thanks for the reply XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HAHAH let me spam this guy i mog i am comedic genius man hahah look at his ugly ass face how he has the balls to even look at himself haha hes smiling look what a fucking pathetic retard he should rope bec. he is ugly

So basically Weed is a chadlite fakecel that uses the forum to mock an incel

HAHAH let me spam this guy i mog i am comedic genius man hahah look at his ugly ass face how he has the balls to even look at himself haha hes smiling look what a fucking pathetic retard he should rope bec. he is ugly
yes hahahahahahahahahhaha xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

yes hahahahahahahahahhaha xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Ngl i think most hammy spammers are like that. I only like @Weed hammy spammy hammer spammer bec. idk it doesn’t look like bullying
but i get triggered when other people spam tbh

Ngl i think most hammy spammers are like that. I only like @Weed hammy spammy hammer spammer bec. idk it doesn’t look like bullying
but i get triggered when other people spam tbh
ok

in the mind of IT users ugly people don't exist
Also jfl op thinking she doesn't virtuesignial, "i'm not chasing ultra chad since i'm not a shallow whore, i'm different from the other girls you know, average is my chad xoxoxoxoxo". Then she proceed to go and fuck ultra chad while ignioring the -8/10.

I heard that he lose his virginity at 17 and goes out clubbing a lot? Also 4k mmr on dota so he is definitely upper normie tier.
Yes to all of them, if he was truecel, he would be 6k mmr. 4k is pleb tier.

ofc subhumans don't exist for them

Holy shit, is the callofdutycel a 3?
Then that means I'm at least a 3 as well.
Thanks for the compliment, op.

why doesnt he just ascend then

weed lives in slavlands
Yeah, he is not an incel there lol. 0% chance. Severe mentalcel or IMO he just comes here to post memes about Hammy. He mogs many men there.

Holy shit, is the callofdutycel a 3?
Then that means I'm at least a 3 as well.
Thanks for the compliment, op.
He's a 2 in that picture but he might be a 3 now.

Also jfl op thinking she doesn't virtuesignial, "i'm not chasing ultra chad since i'm not a shallow whore, i'm different from the other girls you know, average is my chad xoxoxoxoxo". Then she proceed to go and fuck ultra chad while ignioring the -8/10.
A random woman on reddit has a chance with ”ultra chad”?
Lol i hope you are trolling

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back