Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Two days till chemical Castration

M

manletcurrycel434

Recruit
★★★
I get fin prescribed tommorow hopefully i’ll see if i can get androcur and completely nuke my useless libido. All women are pigs and fuck all couples let them all rot and suffer!

This is how i’ll celebrate my valentine’s day!

Based. Chemical castration is the way to go as an incel because what's the point of having a libido if you don't have any female to mate with?

2024cels are unhinged

Based. Chemical castration is the way to go as an incel because what's the point of having a libido if you don't have any female to mate with?
Or have seggs with.

So crazy how beinf born the wrong race can ruin your life.

Oh my fucking God.

Tomorrow on valnetines, I will shout at them from my BMW Coupe "SHE JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY"

Sounds like a good idea until you grow tits larger than your oneitis and somehow become even more depressed

the doctors boutta add some extra chink virus in there

Sounds like a good idea until you grow tits larger than your oneitis and somehow become even more depressed
i’m gonna keep working out and get lean

I will also cut myself 100 times in order to mock my genentic subhumanity.

tbh i was thinking to do that to myself there is no point keep my useless balls and dick since i will nevER use them

tbh i was thinking to do that to myself there is no point keep my useless balls and dick since i will nevER use them
Your bones will get weaker without them

well its your choice

I get fin prescribed tommorow hopefully i’ll see if i can get androcur and completely nuke my useless libido. All women are pigs and fuck all couples let them all rot and suffer!

This is how i’ll celebrate my valentine’s day!
Fucking cuck

In an ideal world, libido and pheromones would be enough to attract a sexual partner.

In this fucking non senseless shithole we live in it's just another involuntary self inflicted psychological torture.

Evolution failed us all.

is there anyway to chemically castrate yourself and also not turning into a troon

Good luck man, genuinely

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back