Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tutorial mode roastie gets label deal for her tiktok song

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Satanic ghostcel, poorcel
★★★★★
1721304301767122 Finance

So much brain rot in this world.

The song is literally just her talking about how she wants chad :feelskek:
Thats it

The lyrics and song aren’t even creative

Its over for this clown world
Im so sick of this shit It gets worse every year:feelskek:

Foid writes dumb song abt being a whore, music industry kowtows to her

next ariana?

let's mug her fam she a rich fem-yute wagwan

The song is literally just her talking about how she wants chad :feelskek:
Thats it

The lyrics and song aren’t even creative

View attachment 1201621
IT'S JUST THOSE FIVE SECONDS?? All she did was take an existing song's beat and vocal melody and say a few lines that don't even rhyme. The fuck?

IT'S JUST THOSE FIVE SECONDS?? All she did was take an existing song's beat and vocal melody and say a few lines that don't even rhyme. The fuck?
Also lol at the heightflation. Maybe the 6'3" motherfuckers here really are truecels now

This is probably because she has the looks halo while being a foid too but Obviously its also because of the chad worshipping song

I doubt it would have got as popular as it did if she didnt use her face in the video to get likes on tiktok

kill all 6ft+ only foids (all foids would be dead)

soon every foid will have those standards
AWALT

FUCK I'm still pissed, music makes me sperg out. HERE'S A REAL FUCKEN SONG WITH REAL FUCKEN STRUCTURE YOU BUM ASS ROASTIE.

FUCK I'm still pissed, music makes me meow angrily. HERE'S A REAL FUCKEN SONG WITH REAL FUCKEN STRUCTURE YOU BUM ASS ROASTIE.

hopefully it will fail

I work in hotels and can confirm a lot of the Stacey’s and Becky’s I see are with chads that heightmog me (I’m 6’1, probably 6’2 in shoes)

Hopefully she gets raped by a producer or someone in the industry