Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tutorial Mode: Attractive Foid Gets Tons Of Free Food For Just Existing . FEMALE PRIVILEGE...NOT PRETTY PRIVILEGE

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Jesus Its Insane That ppl don't think that female privilege doesn't exists whenever I mention it they give a bs reply like :soy: :Inkwell this is pretty privilege..not female ...and I..I don't have bodily autonomy and can't go outside at night.
Except as a women it takes zero effort to be attractive to the bulk of men .. women have an arsenal of things they can use to accentuate their femininity..makeup ...skincare product designated for them waist trainers heels a much wider variety of hairstyles nails fake eyebrows highlights pushup bras and the body positivity movement thats normalized overweightness in women ...not mentioning the low bf% standards for women thats existed already..and traits such as crooked teeth recessed jaw nasiolabial folds whIich would be a death sentence for most men are seen as endearing and cute in women.
Screenshot 20201205 174016 TikTok

Tax women to phobos and deimos then back to surface of the Mars
Give them bare minimum,use their money to take care of homeless incels

Jesus Its Insane That ppl don't think that female privilege doesn't exists whenever I mention it they give a bs reply like :soy: :Inkwell this is pretty privilege..not female ...and I..I don't have bodily autonomy and can't go outside at night.
Except as a women it takes zero effort to be attractive to the bulk of men .. women have an arsenal of things they can use to accentuate their femininity..makeup ...skincare product designated for them waist trainers heels a much wider variety of hairstyles nails fake eyebrows highlights pushup bras and the body positivity movement thats normalized overweightness in women ...not mentioning the low bf% standards for women thats existed already..and traits such as crooked teeth recessed jaw nasiolabial folds whIich would be a death sentence for most men are seen as endearing and cute in women.View attachment 381153
View attachment 381152
I made a thread a while ago about how normie faggots would sooner accept “pretty privilege” shit rather than what we say.
Also JFL her name is ihatekids ffs, these cunts don’t even take how they act into account

Can you imagine having an army of women orbiting you and doing this for you?

How do these men not see that these women are simply using them for their resources? I guess if you are that desperate for pussy and are bluepilled all rational thought goes out the window.

Meanwhile: i dig in the dumpster for free food

The only non fake thing about a woman is her cunt.

Simps need to be murdered. There is no other way, there is no going back.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back