Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Turning $30,000 into $100,000 through daytrading in a year

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Any guys here have results doing daytrading. It seems like a dream come true if you can exorcise your emotions and properly study the techniques and principles needed for it and stick to them, but I've never met anyone, irl or online, that's had any radical success with it. I've got a decent amount of spendable money on me right now but imagine how awesome it'd be to 3x that money in just one year

Can any fellowcels help a brother out?

@kikecel @faded @BlkPillPres @WizardofSoda - how do I moneymaxx?

You aren't going to 3x your money in just one year, that's called gambling not trading. At most you're supposed to trade 2% of your account balance per trade. There's no way to 3x your account that way. Trading is about a slow climb of growing percentages. It's about utilizing the power of compound interest, not some magic secret strategy that will triple your capital in a single year.

You can try trading drugs for money if that is your goal lol.

Also you don't need to trade your own capital. Google "funded trader". There are various companies that you can pay a small fee to and you gain access to certain sized accounts based on the fee you pay. There are rules for trading these accounts though (e.g. your balance can't go below X amount, etc, research these rules, read carefully).

In some of them you keep 70% of the profit you make and they keep 30%.

So if you are a good trader but you don't have the capital, this is like a cheat code.

WARNING: If you fail to follow the rules and you can't meet their standards, you will lose your initial investment and the account will be closed. That's the gamble part of it.

Lets say you pay a fee of around $1000 and you get access to an account with the size of $200,000 in capital.
I would only do 1% balance trades at this point, so that would be $2000 per trade.
Lets say you do 30 trades in a month and 60% of them are winners.
2000x30 = 60000 ($2000 per trade with 30 trades for that month)
60% of 60000 = 36000 (60% of the trades were in profit)
70% of 36000 = 25200 (70% of the profit is what you keep, the company keeps 30%)
25200 - 1000 = 24200 (Subtract your initial investment ($1000) to gain access to the account)

This example does not take into account that you don't lose and win flat amounts. When you trade you're supposed to have a "Profit vs Loss" ratio so you profit more than you lose, so even if you lost 50% of your trades you'd still be in profit. I just spoke about it in flat amounts to simplify the example.

So you spent $1000 and made $24,200. If you could keep something like this up forever, you'd literally be a six figure earner.

Of course after you build up enough capital you'll no longer need to trade for that company and instead you'll trade your own capital, so you'll keep 100% of the profits, but you also take 100% of the risk too, so don't be a retard and blow your account by trading greedily.

I am not a pro trader but when I get good enough I plan on starting off using one of these companies.

Last edited:
Dude don't become a day trader your gonna lose all your money:feelshaha:. Only 8% of people who attempt day trading are able to make a living of it. If day trading was a guaranteed way to make money everybody would be doing it. Your better of just investing your money in bonds or a mutual fund or some shit

Also you don't need to trade your own capital. Google "funded trader". There are various companies that you can pay a small fee to and you gain access to certain sized accounts based on the fee you pay. There are rules for trading these accounts though (e.g. your balance can't go below X amount, etc, research these rules, read carefully).

So if you are a good trader but you don't have the capital, this is like a cheat code.

WARNING: If you fail to follow the rules and you can't meet their standards, you will lose your initial investment and the account will be closed. That's the gamble part of it.

Lets say you pay a fee of around $1000 and you get access to an account with the size of $200,000 in capital.
I would only do 1% balance trades at this point, so that would be $2000 per trade.
70% of 36000 = 25200 (70% of the profit is what you keep, the company keeps 30%)
25200 - 1000 = 24200 (Subtract your initial investment ($1000) to gain access to the account)

So you spent $1000 and made $24,200. If you could keep something like this up forever, you'd literally be a six figure earner.
Never heard of this before. Sounds interesting. I'm gonna beg and borrow from my extended family to try and get a good starting capital and force myself to study this shit for hours a day - it's my only hope of escaping my shitty situation in life

''According to the stock platform Etoro, they found that a whopping 80% of day traders lose money over the course of a year with the median loss of -36.30%! It's no surprise more than 75% of all day traders end up quitting within just two years.''

It seems better to invest in real estate investment funds, at least you can retire earlier and don't risk losing your money

Dude don't become a day trader your gonna lose all your money:feelshaha:. Only 8% of people who attempt day trading are able to make a living of it. If day trading was a guaranteed way to make money everybody would be doing it. Your better of just investing your money in bonds or a mutual fund or some shit
The 92% don't know how to trade then. Most people literally can't control their emotions, and they think that they can slap a moving average onto a chart and predict the market, it doesn't like that. I won't go into much detail though because I'm still figuring some of this stuff out myself and I really don't want to just reveal everything when I haven't reach anywhere myself.

There's no point in my adding to my own competition lol.

Never heard of this before. Sounds interesting. I'm gonna beg and borrow from my extended family to try and get a good starting capital and force myself to study this shit for hours a day - it's my only hope of escaping my shitty situation in life
Are you fucking crazy, no :feelskek:. You are supposed to be doing "paper trading" first. You don't need anyone's capital to learn how to trade. Dude I don't even think you did some simple google searches on how to start trading yet lol.

The one good thing about trading in the modern era is that the barrier to entry is not high. You don't need capital to start learning.

Are you fucking crazy, no :feelskek:. You are supposed to be doing "paper trading" first. You don't need anyone's capital to learn how to trade. Dude I don't even think you did some simple google searches on how to start trading yet lol.

The one good thing about trading in the modern era is that the barrier to entry is not high. You don't need capital to start learning.
I've got some long-term investments right now which I wanna lower my averages on, which is why I want more capital right now while the markets are down

I've got some long-term investments right now which I wanna lower my averages on, which is why I want more capital right now while the markets are down
Dude a lot of people go broke trading, you don't just "get capital" and "start trading", that's not how it works. You're going to go broke with that method, like 95% of traders lose money. Either way it's your life but don't say you weren't warned.

I trade over weeks or months and hold pieces and can hold longer, but my latest buy for assets was 2 days ago I bought Shiba Inu at $10.70 or however that works out with all the decimals (i multiply it on a spreadsheet to get a number I can understand). Now its at $12.18. Up 13% in two days. I don't know yet where I might sell some.

Granted I went in with 2% of my money.

@Billowel

Last edited:
I also have 6% of my money in Dogecoin.

How about trading millionaire sports idiots?
C47C5D63 F9DB 473E A3D7 F98E6956DF1D

Waiting for this year’s nfl rookies to ipo.

There are a few others. Think the one I tried a few years ago was maverick trade.
Failed the combine.
Found it was this one I failed

Last edited:

There are a few others. Think the one I tried a few years ago was maverick trade.
Failed the combine.
Found it was this one I failed

Cool a guy I know he traded the world cup. He started out he bet against all the teams. Then for each team when it looked bad for them he bought back the bets.

He makes a few thousand $dollars each world cup and he is watching all the games anyway.

You aren't going to 3x your money in just one year, that's called gambling not trading. At most you're supposed to trade 2% of your account balance per trade. There's no way to 3x your account that way. Trading is about a slow climb of growing percentages. It's about utilizing the power of compound interest, not some magic secret strategy that will triple your capital in a single year.

You can try trading drugs for money if that is your goal lol.

This example does not take into account that you don't lose and win flat amounts. When you trade you're supposed to have a "Profit vs Loss" ratio so you profit more than you lose, so even if you lost 50% of your trades you'd still be in profit. I just spoke about it in flat amounts to simplify the example.

Of course after you build up enough capital you'll no longer need to trade for that company and instead you'll trade your own capital, so you'll keep 100% of the profits, but you also take 100% of the risk too, so don't be a retard and blow your account by trading greedily.

I am not a pro trader but when I get good enough I plan on starting off using one of these companies.
Tell that to Nancy polosi

Cool a guy I know he traded the world cup. He started out he bet against all the teams. Then for each team when it looked bad for them he bought back the bets.

He makes a few thousand $dollars each world cup and he is watching all the games anyway.
Didn’t know you can do that.
Never done sports book.
Use to play fan duel but I think it’s mostly rigged.
Never watch nor care about sports but if I can quickly glance at some stats and buy shares of a player I’ve seen some returns.
Tried jock mkt too but can’t figure that one out to save my life. Leaning towards rigged on that one too just like with fan duel.

''According to the stock platform Etoro, they found that a whopping 80% of day traders lose money over the course of a year with the median loss of -36.30%! It's no surprise more than 75% of all day traders end up quitting within just two years.''

It seems better to invest in real estate investment funds, at least you can retire earlier and don't risk losing your money

99% of day traders lose money and make any profit. :blackpill:
A study published in June of almost 1,600 Brazilian day traders that tracked their activity for one year concluded that only 3% made money. The authors avoided claims that day traders can make money over short periods of time (a day or a week), and concentrated on day trading activity over longer periods.

Their conclusion: “We show that it is virtually impossible for individuals to day trade for a living, contrary to what course providers claim. We observe all individuals who began to day trade between 2013 and 2015 in the Brazilian equity futures market, the third in terms of volume in the world. We find that 97% of all individuals who persisted for more than 300 days lost money. Only 1.1% earned more than the Brazilian minimum wage and only 0.5% earned more than the initial salary of a bank teller — all with great risk.”

Wolfofwallstreetmaxxing

There's other ways to make money, depending what skills/tools/space you have available. Flipping cars can be a good game if you know how to pick them. Especially right now because car values are so high. JDM cars are really popular in my area and most kids buying them don't know shit about cars but have daddy's money to buy them. They just want something that looks nice and don't want to invest too much time in restoration. They'd rather have something that runs and looks decent and they can do a paint job or body kit or change parts if they want.

I know a few people that day trade and are pretty knowledgeable. I've tried myself but it requires too much time and energy for me. Here are some good you tubers I like.

View: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWQioWs8oOiFB5GK0cRVgMt7dyMVKVIc9

View: https://youtu.be/ARMLA4cxdhE

View: https://youtu.be/WbiZ8aTwo0A

Good soyddit sub:

how do i turn $5 into $18 I'm broke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back