Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tupac was 5 foot 7

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/41qC3w3UUkU

"Don’t worry, we’ve got the closest number possible: Tupac’s height was somewhere between 5ft 7.7in and 5ft 10in."

It would be over for him in the current year with that height

5'7 is tall enough if you have that much status/wealth and a non-trucel face

he was a violent man. women love violence

Just tupacmaxx theory

You are the only person coping here, imagine thinking it is not over for a 5'7 man
It isn't if you have a good face which he did, that is not even mentioning the fact that he was a thugmaxxed rapper.

It isn't if you have a good face which he did, that is not even mentioning the fact that he was a thugmaxxed rapper.
His face is average at best, if you think a normie faced manlet isn't incel without hardcore statusmaxxing you are blue pilled

His face is average at best, if you think a normie faced manlet isn't incel without hardcore statusmaxxing you are blue pilled
Nah, he's a prettyboy. I see 5'7 guys with average faces having girlfriends. Didn't you say yourself that you're getting cucked by manlets in your school?

Didn't you say yourself that you're getting cucked by manlets in your school?
I'm 22, not a high schooler, and I am manlet as fuck, rarely ever saw manlets with gfs in school

I'm 22, not a high schooler, and I am manlet as fuck, rarely ever saw manlets with gfs in school
maybe i'm confusing you for someone else.

Just shut the fuck up. Where do you even live? Hang yourself.
Germany. lol you can keep coping. Tupac had a good face and he was obviously NT. 5'7 wouldn't have made him an incel even if he wasn't famous.

Germany. lol you can keep coping. Tupac had a good face and he was obviously NT. 5'7 wouldn't have made him an incel even if he wasn't famous.
Face and NT matter for 5'10+ guys, if you're 5'7 no face will save you

He was hardcore statusmaxed retard

He was hardcore statusmaxed retard
3bYL

Silly comparison to make.
5'7 is tall enough if you have that much status/wealth and a non-trucel face
Exactly he doesn't know wtf he's talking about

Last edited:
Just become a gangsta rapper from the 90's theory. No but fr I find it hilarious at this point that 5' 7'' (my height too) is seen as a literal midget considering its the average world height for men. It just shows how hypergamy has destroyed the world and there is no going back at this point.

He was not 5 '7 he's the same height as omar epps in that movie juice omar epps is 5 '11

Eminem is pretty short too, like 5'8" max. Doesn't matter due to the culture giving any thugmaxxed (obviously also NTmaxxed then) rapper an insane SMV boost. My youngest Stacylite sister legit worships Eminem day in and day out (and she obviously doesn't like short guys, normally).

:feelshaha: thanks for being perpetual proof that looks is far less important than autism

No guarantee I am her male equivalent, and she isn't autistic.

:feelswhat:

Eminem is pretty short too, like 5'8" max. Doesn't matter due to the culture giving any thugmaxxed (obviously also NTmaxxed then) rapper an insane SMV boost. My youngest Stacylite sister legit worships Eminem day in and day out (and she obviously doesn't like short guys, normally).
Wigger
:feelshaha: thanks for being perpetual proof that looks is far less important than autism
Maybe the sister had a better genetic recombination, my brother moggs me too

Wigger

In terms of height I MOG all three sisters and both my parents, even accounting for average female height vs average male height (they are all average or below average, mom is slightly above average, dad is below average).

Facially it gets more complicated because height is so much more simple to measure. However, the genes that may lead to autism only fuck you if you're male.

Last edited:
That genetic recombination bullshit is hugely overhyped by incels.

If he has a stacylite sister by almost all odds he is a chadlite - at least in looks.

I'm not even the slightest bit mad at this btw, I know autism is a straight up death sentence for men today.

He wasn't 5.7. he was at least 5'9

Eazy E was 5'3" and still got pussy cause he thugmaxxed and had 11 children because of that

Also watch the videos of Tupac when he was younger, he was very bluepilled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back