Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truly truecel trait: You're afraid of fire alarms going off. (Especially over if you're black)

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I hate the stereotype of niggers having the smoke detector in the house keep going off and not being removed or battery changed. I hate it because I truly am afraid of the sound fire alarms make.

It was so bad that I remember in grade school I would fake sick to stay home when I thought we were having fire drills. I literally sacrificed my grades in middle school to put headphones in and not listen to the teacher because i was scared of the fire alarm going off randomly.
meanwhile chad and stacy normies did not get jump scared because they're nt motherfuckers
also only incels burn tongue when tasting food.

I hated these ones the most:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-Xb2vjQijk

I hate every loud noise. Exception being only music when I'm drunk.

Jfl I also hated the jumpscare but not to the point of skipping school :feelskek:

Oreoman has this problem now. His smoke alarm has been like that for months and he refuses to change the battery. He says that he's so used to it that he doesn't even hear it any more, but it ruins the quality of his videos. :feelsseriously:

I used to be afraid of the red light in smoke detectors when I was a kid. I still don't like to watch at the same direction where the smoke detector is especially when it's dark or close to me. There's nothing really to be afraid of, just another non-NT trait. I'm quite sensitive to sudden loud noises. This is why I can't really do oxy-acetylene welding because of the torch popping randomly.

Last edited:
I liked it whenever the Chads would make the fire alarm go off because it meant I got to skip school

No pussy alert

Alarm Siren GIF