Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy TRUECELS GTFIH: how many surgeries do u need to be normal looking?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date

ded srs

Votes: 4 7.8%

Votes: 11 21.6%

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • ded srs

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • The lemmy atoms

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
be honest ngl and name them

i need rhino + eyelid surgery to be a normie (by ricecel standards only tbh)

chadpreetcels and chadcels stay away thx

Last edited:
The whole face tbh

Rhino, Hair transplant, lip reduction, palate expander, shit ton of fillers

Double jaw surgery, wrap around jaw- or gonial angle- implant, eyebrow lift (asymmetry), hair transplant.

Zero. No amount of surgery is going to fix your genetics. But I do have shit proportions; nose, midface, eyebrow etc. I can't even ogremaxx because I'm a fucking manlet.

Last edited:
2 to be a normie, 4 to be slightly above normie I think.

man you are a chang i know it

man you are a chang i know it
PoshMelodicEgg size restricted

Yes.

I had 2 surgeries and even that wasn't enough, going from literal 1/10 to a 3/10 didn't do much for me

I had 2 surgeries and even that wasn't enough, going from literal 1/10 to a 3/10 didn't do much for me
Will you get more surgeries? I am prolly a 3/10 Incel as well. I am really interested in seeing photos tbh. From 1/10 to 3/10 is already pretty outstanding.

Will you get more surgeries? I am prolly a 3/10 Incel as well.
I'm trying to but my faggot government keeps denying my requests due to having a "mental illness" jfl, yet they still give FREE surgeries to faggots with actual mental illnesses

I'm trying to but my faggot government keeps denying my requests due to having a "mental illness"
:feelswhat:

You got the other surgeries paid by it? Pretty amazing.

Chin, lower eyelid, palatal expansion.

I'm trying to but my faggot government keeps denying my requests due to having a "mental illness" jfl, yet they still give FREE surgeries to faggots with actual mental illnesses
wtf what country? based government if they funded ur previous surgeries tbh

be honest ngl and name them

i need rhino + eyelid surgery to be a normie (by ricecel standards only tbh)

chadpreetcels and chadcels stay away thx

If thats all you need, youre not a truecel.

I’ve had otplasty and rhinoplasty. surgeon kind of botched the otoplasty and my rhino didn’t fix my large nostrils. So I’ve gotten nowhere just lol

Hair transplant, eye area, reshape entire jaw+chin, lips, headshape, height

I’ve had otplasty and rhinoplasty. surgeon kind of botched the otoplasty and my rhino didn’t fix my large nostrils. So I’ve gotten nowhere just lol

brutal tbh... were u compensated for the botched surgery? this is a big fear of mine ngl

lol cope unless ur ocd123 levels of deformed surgery helps a lot, it would even help hammy ngl

How is it cope, if it's actually true?

Let's suppose that you ascend with a qt3.14 waifu (for all weebcels) and pass on your trash-tier genetics.

Congratulations, asshole, you've just spawned in another truecel subhuman into the world who hates you and wishes he was never born. It's arguably immoral to willingly bring in more trucels into a miserable existence.

I'm sorry to all the truecels who suffer, but surgery is dumb and it won't save you. It's just putting a bandaid on something that can't ever heal.

View attachment 178279

brutal tbh... were u compensated for the botched surgery? this is a big fear of mine ngl

No, you’ve signed paperwork. I make decent money so I’m going to keep trying. Next up going to fix my narrow smile and advance both jaws. If my orthographic surgery is a success I will go back and patch up my nose and ears inshallah.

How is it cope, if it's actually true?

Let's suppose that you ascend with a qt3.14 waifu (for all weebcels) and pass on your trash-tier genetics.

Congratulations, asshole, you've just spawned in another truecel subhuman into the world who hates you and wishes he was never born. It's arguably immoral to willingly bring in more trucels into a miserable existence.

I'm sorry to all the truecels who suffer, but surgery is dumb and it won't save you. It's just putting a bandaid on something that can't ever heal.
huh? i dont plan on reproducing at all lol

and if u get ur looksmatch post-surgery there is a bigger chance that ur offspring will turn out alright, do that + move to a country with uglier people (e.g. any asian country) and ur set

i am 3.5-4/10 and i need nosejob liplift and chin implants to become 6+/10 my eye area is good but my recessed chin, 2cm philtrum and asymmetric nose fucks me up so bad.

i am 3.5-4/10 and i need nosejob liplift and chin implants to become 6+/10 my eye area is good but my recessed chin, 2cm philtrum and asymmetric nose fucks me up so bad.
CHADS.CO

What is wrong with your eyelids?
i have double eyelids on one eye and single eyelids on the other, its a common ricecel deformity lel there are even a lot of kpop idols that have it tbhjfl just lol at my race

i have double eyelids on one eye and single eyelids on the other, its a common ricecel deformity lel there are even a lot of kpop idols that have it tbhjfl just lol at my race

Korea surgery might save you bro.

When CRISPR surgeries (dna replacement) become commonplace we will all become Chads.

Lower eyelid reduction
Upper eyelid fillers
Chin implant
Hairline lowering
Cheekbone implants

I need at least ten surgeries to look normal. I'd need a lot less if it wasn't for the injury of my eye caused by the fist of a bully when I was a child that for some reason isn't covered by insurance, I literally need five surgeries just to fix my eye area.

Hm, so you are asian. Have you ever thought of gayPOPmaxxing? Some foids are really into this stuff for some reason

Hm, so you are asian. Have you ever thought of gayPOPmaxxing? Some foids are really into this stuff for some reason
it doesnt work when ur ugly tbh, i need my 2 surgeries first

I’m guessing your parents are rich gooks so once you finished your schooling making mama and papa proud they’ll be glad to fund the surgery, Allah willing.

Some gaypop idols are so fucking ugly. Maybe their fashion plus makeup will help you?

I’m guessing your parents are rich gooks so once you finished your schooling making mama and papa proud they’ll be glad to fund the surgery, Allah willing.
LOL they will never pay for it they are traditional ricecel parents i have to work for it from stemcelling
Some gaypop idols are so fucking ugly. Maybe their fashion plus makeup will help you?
ded srs? all of them are low t but i havent seen an ugly as in deformed kpop idol tbh

LOL they will never pay for it they are traditional ricecel parents i have to work for it from stemcelling

ded srs? all of them are low t but i havent seen an ugly as in deformed kpop idol tbh
Well, not deformed level, but 3/10 level of attractiveness