Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy TRUECELS GTFIH: how many surgeries do u need to be normal looking?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date

ded srs

Votes: 4 7.8%

Votes: 11 21.6%

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • ded srs

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • The lemmy atoms

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
Just a BBC tranpslant tbh

All you need is a good jaw and at least 6'0". If you're a manlet then rip you.

No surgery for being non NT

-Eyelid surgery
-Rhinoplasty
-Chin implant
If I want to further ascend
-LL surgery (can at max stop at 5'11 or 6')
-Whatever the hell that enhances my lower third or maxilla.

-LL surgery (can at max stop at 5'11 or 6')
I wouldn't do that, you'll just end up looking like a T-rex cause only your legs will gain length. It's a shitty surgery.

I wouldn't do that, you'll just end up looking like a T-rex cause only your legs will gain length. It's a shitty surgery.
Yep but i think it only gets bad when you go further than 3 inches. Even then apotheosis went from 5'8 to 6'2 (my dream height ngl) and looks perfectly normal.
Also lol at chadcels who only need 1 surgery:chad::chad::chad::chad:

I need 3 surgeries on my nose, too wide, low nose bridge and still managed to have a hooked appearance
Jaw survey
Mouth lengthening surgery
Eyelid surgery

I need: palate expansion, braces, possibly maxillary skeletal expansion, lower eyelid retraction and either fillers or a zygomatic osteomy to give me more of an ogee curve, although I think fillers would look a bit unnatural and are not permanent.

Le fort IIi

Then also realign mandible.

I wouldn't get LL though,

Personality transplant :feelskek:

I'd need a brain/mind transplant into a new (infinitely better) body. For those of us under 1/10, there's absolutely no hope.

Leg Lengthening and possibly a hairline transplant

-rhinoplasty (wide nose for asian standards)
-square jaw surgery and long midface surgery
-leg lengthening surgery (I'm 5'5)
-lip reduction surgery
-eye retraction scleral show surgery
its over ngl no money for these :feelsrope:

I need six for my skin disease and hopefully I will be getting those this year, although it has a chance to return and has already returned after one surgery.

I could use a gyno surgery, buccal fat surgery (chubby kid looking face) and a pubic fat pad removal to remove extremely scarred tissue. Also a nose job would not hurt. So about 10 is what I need.

I’d be a 5/10 maybe if I got all of this done.

just get a new skull bro!
This is true for me, unironically. No surgery that is performed outside of radical accident induced reconstruction for my face, tbh.

I need six for my skin disease and hopefully I will be getting those this year, although it has a chance to return and has already returned after one surgery.

I could use a gyno surgery, buccal fat surgery (chubby kid looking face) and a pubic fat pad removal to remove extremely scarred tissue. Also a nose job would not hurt. So about 10 is what I need.

I’d be a 5/10 maybe if I got all of this done.
This is a very incel reply to a very blackpilled thread. Surgerymaxxing is equally related to correcting the detriments that make you inferior to the average male as it is related emulating the qualities of a superior male.

double jaw surgery + genio