Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRUECEL VALENTINES DAY CHECK IN - What are you doing today?

Fasting then reciting Qur'an

Working literally all day. From when i woke up i had to go to work, then when i get home im going to bed.

Me and my waifu going fire tonight. Fuck the normies
20210214 235451

I had some poultry today, but it's because it's Sunday, not because of any shitty made up holiday. Otherwise, I did nothing special.

sleeping in today tbh

Gonna cook a steak

its just another day of ldaring

Wageslaving. Wouldnt want to be anywhere else tbh

Catching up on re:zero season 2 part 2

Its really fitting that I watched the episode where subaru kisses emilia today

Last edited:
It’s a long weekend so I can relax. I made a fancy breakfast and I’m playing Tales of Beseria right now. Got films and anime to watch, a project to work on, and some TF2 to play. Also going to play some pre-2015 Adult Swim bump music to induce nostalgia

I just finished dusting my anime figures off, got to keep the girls pristine.

rotting at pc

DUDE THAT LOOKS GREAT!!!! I
Thanks, it was really annoying at times during the painting process
Thankfully I didn't smash it out of frustration

Smokin weed from my new vape.

Thanks, it was really annoying at times during the painting process
Thankfully I didn't smash it out of frustration
I paint miniatures, and I can wholeheartedly sympathize with the feeling of insane rage when a model is being a pain, or when an intensive paint job looks like ass. Unfortunately, I'm not a good mini painter, but you don't have to be good at something to enjoy it.

Feel like alcoholmaxxing again but I'm still semi hungover from boozing out 2 nights ago.

I just can't do it again. I'm just gonna get angry later at the fact that I'm drunk and I'm gonna literally be hungover and incapacitated tomorrow in my bed for 18+ hours.

I might drink some beer but thats it.

Gonna play some WoW later and just knock out.

Shoot birds at the airport

writing an application

I paint miniatures, and I can wholeheartedly sympathize with the feeling of insane rage when a model is being a pain, or when an intensive paint job looks like ass. Unfortunately, I'm not a good mini painter, but you don't have to be good at something to enjoy it.
High iq

Watched The Sopranos all day, and played some vidya....:feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Was wagecucking. Now drinking and eating a shit ton of Wendy's

Slept the entire day, now going to play video games and maybe coom

Yet another day having no love from a worthless foid, so no real difference from all of the other days. I've always found the idea of a holiday dedicated to love yet named after a celibate legendary saint a bit risible, if not insulting. No real loss, though, as I don't have to beg and give money to appease the insatiable egos of self-righteous and self-centered foids.

Ldar in my room all day.

I gamed today.

slept till 8pm, ate leftover pizza, played huniepop 2, now watching youtube.

Went to get food with my brother. Other than that, playing chess and dicking around on the internet. Same as any other day

rotting while seeing everyone else enjoy the day with their s/o

:feelsUnreal:

I ate more and slept early(ish) so i could gymcel harder the next day

doing my taxes

Vidya, ate food and watched a tv show (torrented, not streaming because i’m not an complete retard). Essentially another day rotting.

Let's see.

Had a fight at home
Slept till 3 pm
Missed a flight
Went to a public spot to see what couples do, ended up witnessing a congregation of faggots and trannies.

youtube-work-coom-litle workout

no hobbies today

Currently just got off work thirty minutes ago, I have a bottle of tequila in my hand, thinking about jerking off to this cream pie cum bucket video I possess, and hanging out on this forum with the rest of you niggers. *checking in*

I told this one bitch at work that I hate Valentine's Day and she responded like I killed her fucking puppy, she was carrying roses in her hand and all I wanted to do was snatch them out of her hands by tearing off all the flower pedals right in front of her throwing the flower stems into the garbage, not going to lie bros, I was very tempted this evening, extremely fucking tempted.

I hate this miserable fucking day so very much.

Last edited:
I’m living with someone who has found a partner and they’re all goo goo about them, leaving for 12.30am booty calls nearly every day. It is suicide fuel. Especially imagining them going at it. Having that shit flaunted in your face all the time while you are on your own is pure hell. I’m hoping a gunmen enters their room and kills them both.

Rubbed one out and was in bed early.

valentine's day is over for me but I studied for exams , worked out and watched some re zero before sleeping

Played Persona 4 Golden.