Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story KGB found out about me

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I was standing on the street and smoking when ginger ethnic started to insult me and talking shit. The other ethnic (he was manlet) come to us and got in the fight with ginger one. I ran away and called police, told them where it happened and then they asked my name and surname. I told, after seconds they said: do you post under the username of speedloader? I said uhhhh I don’t know what do they mean and then they said: do not post anything illegal

And then i woke up. It was scary af dream

@Coulan @Pengwin @Uglychincel @RemoveNormalfags @Dionysus@Sonozaki @Aedracel @Diocel @Mainländer @Pinkett Mouse @FinnCel@ionlycopenow @TheSecondComing @foidologist @RollD20 @Gymcelled@epillepsy @Indari @Atavistic Autist @radishman @ThoughtfulCel@BraincelsRefugee @builderseed @BITG @Guykild @LastGerman@TigerFestival @Capable_Onion @HidekiTojota @LOLI BREEDING @kikecel@penismaster768 @Ecstasy @SlayerSlayer @Speedloader @Edmund_Kemper@Michinomiya Hirohit @GoffSystemQB Thoughts

Last edited:
It was no dream, now please come with us

They pumped you full of barbiturates to make you think it was all a dream.

Your asshole probably got microchipped already.

Eg1OmS0XkAA6n9X

I was standing on the street and smoking when ginger ethnic started to insult me and talking shit. The other ethnic (he was manlet) come to us and got in the fight with ginger one. I ran away and called police, told them where it happened and then they asked my name and surname. I told, after seconds they said: do you post under the username of speedloader? I said uhhhh I don’t know what do they mean and then they said: do not post anything illegal

@Coulan @Pengwin @Uglychincel @RemoveNormalfags @Dionysus@Sonozaki @Aedracel @Diocel @Mainländer @Pinkett Mouse @FinnCel@ionlycopenow @TheSecondComing @foidologist @RollD20 @Gymcelled@epillepsy @Indari @Atavistic Autist @radishman @ThoughtfulCel@BraincelsRefugee @builderseed @BITG @Guykild @LastGerman@TigerFestival @Capable_Onion @HidekiTojota @LOLI BREEDING @kikecel@penismaster768 @Ecstasy @SlayerSlayer @Speedloader @Edmund_Kemper@Michinomiya Hirohit @GoffSystemQB Thoughts

damn
did you also get visited by Freddy Kruger?

I had this Dream.
I come home, Looking Forward to vidya Coping.
Go in my room.
Someone sitting in my Chair.
wtf
he turns around
FREDDY FUCK
"you are incel Right?"
wut
"ye"
"me too"
wut
"yeah man, havent had a good fuck since 1986, you know? Been haunting These jbs dreams since, but it is legit ropefuel to see all their dreams About sucking chads dick, taking it in the ass from tyrone etc..."

"ah ok"

and then we talked for a few Hours.
cool guy
burn victim, so legit truecel.

Told me About how the dogpill is real and how he has seen some really fucked up fantasies in foids dreams.
I told him About the Forum so be on the look out,
he might sign up soon.

Brutal dream

no wories i got this :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

View: https://youtu.be/4yYVumR5nPs

@FullTimeLoser thoughts, you mayo ginger cumskin freak?

KGB and FBI and CIA are all the same people

Every time when I feel like just ending it all I come on here and feel better because you guys post some funny shit and it helps with the depression.

As if they had anything to do about us. Virgin dudes. We're literally the most innofensive demographic in the world (except on the internet where people get offended by anything). It's over.

Brutal the tag didn’t work and also you better go in hiding bro cel it’s the safest thing you can do