Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait your oneitis never heard of you.

arthur17

arthur17

Pessimist
★★★★★
Your oneitis think about chads and for her you are just subhuman.
I remeber i liked "the love of my life" but she never heard of me,i was deluted enough to think that she secretly likes me and one day the things might work.
Omg i feel so cringe when i start to think about this. :cryfeels:

I remeber i liked "the love of my life" but she never heard of me,i was deluted enough to think that she secretly likes me and one day the things might work.
I met my oneitis in school many times also the way we met is destiny/movie tier like actually.

She actually liked me when we were children 6-7 years old we would play and meet.

But later when I grew up it was over. No contact anymore, I still lusted after her till I was 20.

But I checked her recent pictures and she did not age well, she is fat and a manager at some sports shop :lul:

better then her thinking of you as a weird creep

it's over.
You are subhuman.

ive never had a oneitis

it's over.
You are subhuman.
When I look at the few pictures I told my friend to take of me, it really hits hard how ugly I am, like a melted dogs face, then it becomes clear why girls acted so weird to me. But I don't like that fact so I cope it away and deluded myself into thinking im not that ugly. But I am.

I used to think the same way about my oneitis. Until I found out she was a slut and that fucking ruined everything for me. Throughout junior and senior year, I contemplated going ER on her (in Minecraft), but thankfully I never did. I did send photos of her being a slut to her parents on Facebook and for the past 6 months, her accounts have been private, so I at least feel good on that part.

I did send photos of her being a slut to her parents on Facebook and for the past 6 months, her accounts have been private, so I at least feel good on that part.
based bro
the parents should know that their daughter is a slut

Oneities is so disgusting. So glad I've moved on.