Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait, your mental processing is in the shitter

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
Holy shit my mind is so fucking slow. The most basic logical challenges now take me literal minutes, even though I used to be a really fast, smart thinker. I‘m having trouble forming sentences at this point as well, I keep saying things in the wrong order, and say ”uhhhh” for 5-10 seconds because I forget how to say basic English words such as “the” or “and”. My mind is decaying bros, wtf is wrong with me? I keep zoning out for minutes at a time. :dafuckfeels:

Either you have autism, brain damage, or it's simply a case of low IQ... :smonk:

Not all understand that there are a LOT of people with an IQ under 95, and it must be brutal for those with both low intellect and low physical attractiveness. :feelswhat:

ya my brains mostly in fight or flight mode even when theres no threat

I call it brain rot, you can get it from long term NEETdom, ldaring or social isolation.

I get stupider every second i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back