Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you would be an incel saint if you posted your face.

Mistake

Mistake

Veteran
★★★
My face is so ugly that St. Blackops 2 cel genuinely mogs me. I have big T50 eyes with epicanthal folds, and I look like a retard with a big head and I look slightly down syndrome. It's not like I can ascend with some jaw implants, its fucking over for me, can't fix my eye area or my skull.

Mods should give you a free .is vip pass

Relatable. I don't even look human, more like a neanderthal, denisovan or an orc. Well, I am part abo. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Tbh I'm not a truecel and I'm glad for it.

My face is so ugly that St. Blackops 2 cel genuinely mogs me. I have big T50 eyes with epicanthal folds, and I look like a retard with a big head and I look slightly down syndrome. It's not like I can ascend with some jaw implants, its fucking over for me, can't fix my eye area or my skull.
You can come to Pattaya with me.

I will make a big SEAmaxxing thread in November.

The great SEAmaxx expedition, the suicide truecel squad. We will lose our virginity in Pattaya it's over. The OVER adventure. Once in a lifetime. All oldcels welcome to join the SEAmaxxing adventure.

Gonna be great.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IglHUHelwnU&ab_channel=Dan

THE GREAT SEAMAXX EXPEDITION - CIRCA 2025 MARCH.

142376.gif

Probably you mog me. Im very similar to blackopcel, bur my face is more narrow

Im also way uglier than that blackopscel

Gigatruecel trait you will become an incel GOD if you post your face.

You'd be a laughing stock forever.

That's one of the reasons why I don't post my face

ok fbi

Ngl I look just about as deformed as mr Sam lol

The more asiatic your features the worse your life will ne

Asians look and act like Sardines while Whites and Blacks act and look like Lions