Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Truecel trait: you suffer from a severe mental breakdown every few days/weeks/months.

dead.ahead

dead.ahead

subhuman
★★★
You cannot bear to look at your disgusting, deformed body, or you constantly open up old wounds by looking up how love looks like, the experience you are missing out on, ect. Whatever it is, it is causing your emotions; grief, sadness, rage and/or dread to boil over to the critical level, causing you to suffer from a mental breakdown of some kind, be it a nervous breakdown or psychotic breakdown. Bonus points if you cannot close the floodgates during that time or if you do it in complete secret from everyone, including your family/roommates in your apartment/neet cave/whatever.

I do every few months or so, Im usually pretty calm and stoic but sometimes too much is too much. I think what helps me stay calm the most is the fact this world could end any day in a nuclear war or a giant black hole and then nothing would matter anymore, this life would simply be lost to the universe and all of us would cease to exist including our bullies, the foids, normies, chads whoever...

I used to but ever since I died I don't do it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back