Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait : You spent weeks without speaking to any human except your parents

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★
I remember back at school vacations, i spent weeks without speaking to any human beside my parents.
This is a giga truecel trait because it proves you were completely forgotten by society and the world as nobody tries to hit you up, also it leaves you mentally scarred for missing out on teen love and life in general.

I don't speak to my "parents"

This is my life right now, sometimes I don't speak to my Dad for days either as he's also an autist.

Unless I start the conversation

Yup. Months. I’m 26 and have virtually never been "out", I never hugged a girl, let alone done anything else with her. I don’t have any friends, since I’m 13. I missed out on young love (FML); why should anything change. I’m very short; I have unattractive face; weird voice; I’m boring, uninteresting and I’m not funny; I have social anxiety; and I’m socially inept. I’m a real truecel. I’m miserable and I like to use the analogy that I’m in jail for life. I won’t get parole so I hope I’ll get the chair. I’m not free.

Weeks?

Nigga those are rookie numbers, try years.

You dont know what's coming.

I remember back at school vacations, i spent weeks without speaking to any human beside my parents.
This is a giga truecel trait because it proves you were completely forgotten by society and the world as nobody tries to hit you up, also it leaves you mentally scarred for missing out on teen love and life in general.
this

Only incels can understand this.

non-NT trait

Went from doing this to not speaking to anyone when I was a little bit older. You can go weeks without hearing your own voice.

I hardly speak to my parents

Basically yes.
School/Uni holidays basically mean for me that I will entirely spend them playing video games, posting on .is and fapping all day with my parents and sister as my only way to communicate with other people.

I’ve been doing this for over a decade now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back