Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait:You never been complimented ever.

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I DEFEATED TYRONE!!
★★★★★
Your parents don't count because they will blindly compliment you because you are their blood, I have never had a single compliment in my life ever, not one foid has ever complimented me for my grotesque below subhuman face which is such suicidefuel and no I can't get plastic surgery as its fucking COPE as an ethnic.

I don't care
Cope, Dope, Crack, Smack.

Besides compliments on being a good little polite cuck boy, never gotten any, even when I tried to look my best, and went from obese to skinny.

Well the comments i get are rarely ever nice

I've had compliments regarding my physique since I started lifting (which every *cel should be doing).
It hasn't gotten me anywhere romantically, but it still feels nice. Better than nothing.

It makes you feel just a bit better and less subhuman.
An I desperately need something positive to keep me going.
Good attitude. I'm 26 and working out won't get me a gf (as shown in my signature), I really regret not working out sooner, never using the dumbbells, rower and pull up bar at home. I'm just like what's the fucking point you know.
But I will try and work out every day now.

One time a girl from my class said i have a nice ass

I been told by foids that I was:

- Smart
- Funny
- "Really chill"

Possibly a few other things I can't remember. Still hasn't helped me ascend, I'm in my mid 30s and a virgin.

Yep, that's me. I've been literally invisible to foids and people in general my entire life. The best compliment i ever got was "you're quite diligent".

thats more of an insult lmao. its like telling a man he has nice hips or something
From what i have heard women look at mens asses as well. Also the girl that said that usually never insults someone

Yep, that's me. I've been literally invisible to foids and people in general my entire life. The best compliment i ever got was "you're quite diligent".
I only been complimented by a prostitute for my shitty physique and my ass

ive been called weird but cute by foids lol. thats the extent of the compliments

Never being complimented in your whole entire life is indeed suicidefuel

I always hated compliments. What's the point of telling people how you see them? They probably already know what their strengths and flaws are. Compliments can be very insulting. Especially when people compliment you on something that you don't see as an achievement as if you're not capable of greater things.

Last edited:
Some girls told me not to worry because i'm average. "Average" means below average in foid language.

I've only ever been complimented by old ladies, I think they felt bad for me.