Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are incels who never made a move volcels?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
90% of us on this forum asked out a foid at least twice in our lives and got rejected every single time because we are grotesque incels but a minority on this forum has never even made a move and is "too shy" which in my opinion is not a good enough excuse and you are a volcel until proven incel for never making a move, what is your thoughts?

90% of us on this forum asked out a foid at least twice in our lives and got rejected every single time because we are grotesque incels but a minority on this forum has never even made a move and is "too shy" which in my opinion is not a good enough excuse and you are a volcel until proven incel for never making a move, what is your thoughts?
yes.

I don't have to try in order to know I can't walk on water.

"BuT I Am a rETArdEd MenTaLcEL"

Not a good enough excuse

Mental"cel" in question
MV5BOGE5MzA2OTYtMDk3My00ZmJhLTgxMTYtMmZmNDRkMjU2NThlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMwOTA1MDM V1  2

I can see how for some Incels, they are so ugly, deformed, non-NT, turbomanlet, etc to where they just knew it was over from the get-go.

But yeah, for most here you need to try at least a handful of times imo before you can call yourself "Incel"

Always being a loner and severe stutter as kid meant my brain never matured and made me near mute

Cope. If you're ugly, you're incel.

Ok, so foids either try to avoid any eye contact with me and literally run away because they think that according to my looks I am some rapist or they stare at me like I am some form of alien. This happens especially when they think I am not looking at them. So if I try to approach them the best possible thing that could happen is that they post a chnik tok clip with my face saying that I am a ugly creep. The worst thing that could happen is that I get accused of sexual harassment. Why should I be so stupid to approach foids? In general I try to avoid contact with people as much as I can because normies, chads and foids bullied the shit out of me in school for my looks, so I try to stay as save as possible.

Na, you're an incel until you're proven volcel. No one would voluntarily go celibate without a good reason. Most celibate guys irl cope and pretend they're volcels when they're really just incels.

Besides, I bet there are tons of autists older than you who put in way more effort to get a girl, but still failed to ask out a single girl irl due to their mental issues/trauma.

usually shyness comes from self-image aqcuired from experience. being incel and being shy are pretty much directly correlated, i dont believe theres a muscular chad look-a-like out there thats a 40 yo KHHV because hes shy

also if someone really was a muscular chad lookalike, what good does that do them if theyre a 40yo KHHV because their mentality is defective, theyre still unvoluntary celibate, something about them makes them unable to experience love, whether it be jawline or mental/social capabilities

Id say if you never get any matches online, or never had any social circles to just go with the flow, thats good enough to be incel.
Approaching random foids never works so I would not consider that a criteria.

nah, im good. i dont want to get haunted by my past memories of being humiliated.

I don't even know how to talk to females either.

Last edited: