Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You have a unibrow

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
new-delhi-india-09052014-man-260nw-1414194587.jpg

Unibrow.jpg

main-qimg-ac3c8fab48a80e4e80d5024081b0b512.webp

Few facial features can make you look so unnatractive and ridiculous like the unibrow, it can make you go from a 5 to a 3 easily. Never met anyone who thought unibrows were cool everyone thought they look ridiculous and are associated with hillbillies and other low IQ people. When I was 12 I was starting to grow one but my parents noticed and they sent me to a clinic to laser that fucker, I have to thank them for that because I couldn't imagine how much bullying I would have had in middle school for it. They already laughed at my pre pubescent mustache so imagine having another "mustache" on top of your head.

i just shave it with a razor every 2 or 3 days

i have been doing the same for 2 years and i don't even remember having a unibrow anymore.
at the first time i tried using melting sugar to take the hair out but it was too painful

Ocular-protection-device-for-laser-hair-removal-on-the-face.jpg

They put you these metal glasses so you don't go blind from the laser, local anesthesia and "shoot" you a few times per session killing the hair follicles. After a few sessions it doesn't grow anymore. It's worth it tbh. But a bit scary you can smell the burned skin and the laser is so strong you see a flash even with the glasses and eyes closed.

Having the means to grow a unibrow means you have good eyebrow growth, which is a CHAD trait.

I do, but I shave the middle. It actually makes a big difference

Having the means to grow a unibrow means you have good eyebrow growth, which is a CHAD trait.
True. I'd much rather have a unibrow than thin eyebrows like a woman

With unibrow, I look like an Iraqi countryside shepherd.

i just shave it with a razor every 2 or 3 days

i have been doing the same for 2 years and i don't even remember having a unibrow anymore.
at the first time i tried using melting sugar to take the hair out but it was too painful
melting sugar?! i still have scars from dripping hot glue on my arm as a child :worryfeels:

unibrow so thicc that i had to even represent it in my pfp

such a ethnic trait, not chad. ive seen a lot of arabs rocking it and its just disgusting bro, shave that shit

There was one currynigger in my middle school with a HORRIFIC unibrow.

This guy also had a hunched posture, moved his head and limbs like a ragdoll when he walked, had horrible hair thanks to Supercuts, was riddled with acne, a midget, and I can’t even list everything else that was wrong with him cause this is is already a good block of text

He refused to do anything about the unibrow cause he said that would make him look “insecure” :feelskek: . Shit literally looked like how painters draw birds in the distance

His last name was “Mitti” which literally translates to dirt, very fitting for this pure subhuman

I think I have normal unibrows, but they nearly look invisible bc of my hair color, which looks weird af

There was one currynigger in my middle school with a HORRIFIC unibrow.

This guy also had a hunched posture, moved his head and limbs like a ragdoll when he walked, had horrible hair thanks to Supercuts, was riddled with acne, a midget, and I can’t even list everything else that was wrong with him cause this is is already a good block of text

He refused to do anything about the unibrow cause he said that would make him look “insecure” :feelskek: . Shit literally looked like how painters draw birds in the distance

His last name was “Mitti” which literally translates to dirt, very fitting for this pure subhuman
He should join the forum kek

He should join the forum kek
Nah he’s annoying as fuck

Couldn’t stand to be around that kid. I don’t even think he’s a sperg, just acts weird on purpose

He refused to do anything about the unibrow cause he said that would make him look “insecure” :feelskek:
Reminds me of when my cousin in Serbia told me about a truecel at his school with the surname "Bolesnik" (which means mentally sick/retarded man lol). He ended up raping a mentally disabled becky with a metal pipe so.. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also:

yup, even chad would become normie with a unibrown and even stacy looks ugly with it, over for unibrocels

i have a unibrow but i pluck it because lazering it is expensive

can't relate low test male with little body hair

My brow ridge makes it look like I have a slight unibrow. I don't know if it casts a shadow or just causes a fold in an unfavorable spot between the top of my nose and my brow ridge.

I have been waxing my eyebrow every day since 1992. I have not earned enough money for a laser operation even though I would like to.

the mustache thing is another truecel trait. having puberty before everyone else is another shit i had to deal with. and being hairy as shit is another.

it depresses me to know that over 70% of women prefer hairless men to men with body hair. and i was raised in an environment that was made to believe that foids liked hairy men.

Ocular-protection-device-for-laser-hair-removal-on-the-face.jpg

They put you these metal glasses so you don't go blind from the laser, local anesthesia and "shoot" you a few times per session killing the hair follicles. After a few sessions it doesn't grow anymore. It's worth it tbh. But a bit scary you can smell the burned skin and the laser is so strong you see a flash even with the glasses and eyes closed.
What is this procedure called?

I had pulled ou tmy with tweezers, I need to do it again now