Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel trait: you dont keep up with trendy things

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
people think im weird because i dont watch that shitty tv show stranger things. sorry normalfags im too busy consuming ww2 documentaries :feelscomfy::feelsjuice::feelsPop:

for a while tho i tried to NTmax and keep up with trends like playing among us and watching squid game but i honestly just gave up bc that shit doesnt interest me

Unfortunately I can relate :feelsrope:

people think im weird because i dont watch that shitty tv show stranger things.
I dont watch trendy shows either like squid game or other crap, I like to follow my interests on impulse

for a while tho i tried to NTmax and keep up with trends like playing among us
Gave up long ago, we will never be accepted

Based, I never cared for being trendy or not

who cares about trends. i watch what i want.

people think im weird because i dont watch that shitty tv show stranger things. sorry normalfags im too busy consuming ww2 documentaries :feelscomfy::feelsjuice::feelsPop:

for a while tho i tried to NTmax and keep up with trends like playing among us and watching squid game but i honestly just gave up bc that shit doesnt interest me
same I stopped more or less. Too much effort for little gain

Trucel trait: You wear your shirt the wrong way round.

people think im weird because i dont watch that shitty tv show stranger things.
Anyone that loyally follows/binges that show has a room temperature IQ and laughably lame taste in TV series

The freikorps and the steel helmets were interesting