Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel Trait: You can’t play soccer

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Real truecels have feeble bones and slow reaction speeds due to our subhuman genetics.

Soccer is just too demanding an activity for truecels. Less barbaric activities such as teaparties are far better suited for us subhumans.:kys:

A6E9FE65 F680 4D13 B3B4 A409711CB105
@Animecel2D

Last edited:
Can 100% relate to this trait ngl, I was always put on the sidelines because playing soccer was dangerous for my health and I could’ve easily broke my toes if I kicked the ball with the wrong angle

I played it when i was a kid, i was ok with ball precision, i sucked in everything else. I didnt had motivation to play because only Chads were allowed to play in offense.

I just didn't play it because I'm scared of the soccer ball hitting my face lol

I used to trip over the ball a lot when i played as a kid

Indeed! It's not simple, that ruined my teen playing years :feelscry:

Always played as goalkeeper cause i was shit in everything else. I let the enmy team score to make mad all chuds :feelsthink:

Jesus Christ that picture just shows it never began

The only times I played soccer was in sport class (happened like 5 times maximum) the other times I wasn't welcomed and didn't felt I had the right to so I walked and waited alone in a corner during breaks between classes.
Soccer is stupid and not fun. Table tennis is the shit.

I thought its called football :feelsUgh:

Was anyone ever last pick in soccer at school? I was. May every single one of them die in a horrible fire :(

I suck at any sports. My reaction times are slow and one of my eyes is bad so I have no depth perception.

I get headaches when I play soccer so I don’t play it anymore.

Trucel trait: You suck at ANY sport